Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I realize that it's exactly working for me! (Special for you, have deleted)
e7faff29141bfbfa69ab05211ebaa095.jpg
301d5a9dcbd4686c584a09a966169164.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
What theme is that?

Hi to All,

Is is just me or I feel the oreo version slower then the nougat on mi 6? Everything works well but this version seems laggy. I did a clean install so from that point everything is ok.

I'll wait for feedback.

Best regards!

Mojito
Nope. No lag at all. Did you full wipe before update to oreo?

Tapatalk - Xiaomi MI 6

Thanks for the answer man but i tried several times and also tried other methods to do it but the corrupted file can not be deleted ️ It says removing for about 10 15 minutes and then it says try again and it goes like that in circles again and again but the corrupted
data that takes my 1.10gb of cloud storage still remains and the worse thing is that i can not make a new backup..
Same happened to me. Still unsolved. Tried every possible solution, including switching to locked global stable. Even worse, it shows different bck sizes across different screens.

Edit:
I solved it now, the delete command worked like a charm. What did I do? Completely disabled cloud bck for the device in every possible way, waited months, tried again. Boom. I don't think it's supposed to work this way.
1efb164123cd54fbb3bbf775b818d536.jpg

Last edited:
Mi mix2

I switched from stable where had problem with md5 while installing. Did format twice in twrp. Finally had no problem with md5 and weekly is awesome. Battery is awesome. After all day still had around 50% is fast. Is not without problems. Is great.
Awesome job thank you

Xiaomi mi Max hydrogen....Por que al rootear no se instalan nunca los binarios de super su ?.....los tengo que instalar con terminal emulator desde una carpeta que tengo :.
su
sh/storage/4886-9590/mrw/root.sh

Xiaomi Mi Max Hydrogen
Why when rooting, the super binaries are never installed? ..... I have to install them with terminal emulator from a folder that I have:.
su
sh / storage / 4886-9590 / mrw / root.sh

Redmi 3 - Cannot attach file to an email. Problem found in built-in mail app and Aqua mail (installed from Google play store)

Nope. No lag at all. Did you full wipe before update to oreo?

Tapatalk - Xiaomi MI 6

Hi,

Yes I did everything to have a fresh install, even formatted data.

However, I feel that on the normal phone browsing and web browsing (using chrome) the phone is a little bit slower then wt it was on Nougat.

Is anyone experiencing this situation or sees any reason for this?

Best Regards,

Mojito

Anyone else facing battery drain on mi 5? @graw2 any progress on video clip edit (although picture edit uses the same filters and music files without problem, while editing video clips keeps popup info about cannot connecting network try again later) tnx in advance
Me too, but dalvik and cache wipe fixes the drain.

Reactions: Dreamsmaster
[QUOTE = "0kti78, post: 408470, miembro: 167154"] ¿Utiliza la última Magisk?

Tapatalk - Xiaomi MI 6 [/ QUOTE]
Tambien lo he probado y no los instala.

Ok I don't know if is just a My impression but today using my mi 5 without any battery saver and my battery is so good.

When installing this rom via twrp it gets stuck in bootloop, I'm coming from paranoid android. when I install global miui stock it boots up normally. wiped, cache, dalvalik, data and system what am i doing wrong?

Reactions: Mastershadows69
Redmi 3 - Cannot attach file to an email. Problem found in built-in mail app and Aqua mail (installed from Google play store)
Why do you think that guys of this ROM are responsible for it? Write to dev.of Aqua mail.

Hi! not correctly defines the position in weather Xiaomi Mi6 ,deviation from a point of 1 km

Last edited:
Why do you think that guys of this ROM are responsible for it? Write to dev.of Aqua mail.

Read carefully my post, please.
Problem exist in build-in MIUI mail app also. Downgraded to 7.12.21 and everithing is OK.

The media volume don't silent when the phone set silent mode. I am using mi6

Redmi 3s all is fine.

WhatsApp again very very slow in getting and sending bigger files, mobile and WiFi the same

Read carefully my post, please.
Problem exist in build-in MIUI mail app also. Downgraded to 7.12.21 and everithing is OK.
Downgrade to 7.12.14 or (.07) or else down, do you sure such issue this ROM? The most problems are in own actions!

Status
Not open for further replies.