Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm4x stable 9.2.1.0 and beta 8.3.1 when try to access storage on mi file explorer it says disconnected anyone??

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

Updated MI5 from 8.1.25 to 8.3.2 Oreo and i have an issue with proximity sensor
- when i want to unlock as soon as i touch the screen I have a message " Do not cover proximity sensor area" and I have to press Vol+ & Back,
being able to enter my pin code
View attachment 18347
- If I made a phone call, screen turrn black, same thing if I answer a phone call
If someone know how to deactivate that sensor ? or another idea ?
I think flash back a Nougat rom is not possible... or is it ?

Edit: I don't have anything in front of that sensor of course, neither my fingers or a protective screen :)
I have the same issue, and for me lock screen awake double tap is not working, I will do a clean install later to see if anything changes.

For all those who have problem with proximity sensor after changeover to Oreo on Mi5:

Try to recalibrate proximity sensor via HW test (CIT) menu. It is available by 5x tap on kernel version. After that it must be okay

With this update, *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* does not work with camera2api activated. Why?

For all those who have problem with proximity sensor after changeover to Oreo on Mi5:

Try to recalibrate proximity sensor via HW test (CIT) menu. It is available by 5x tap on kernel version. After that it must be okay
It works for me and double tap also works now, thx man :D

Reactions: jc rey and graw2
OGYutube app was deleted during upgrade and now I cannot install it again.

Edit: DigiCal too. Probably some other apps, worst ROM ever.

Last edited:
If my phone was encrypted with the latest xiaomi.eu weekly, then i cant install this from TWRP? Looks like its stuck in the end of the process

Hello,
i have a MI Mix 2 with MIUI 9.3 Xiaomi.EU 8.3.1 dev.
I have a problem, in the settings menu I choose the menu sounds and vibrations, inside there is ringtone calendar and notification, in both there is xilyphone notification but can not change.
If I press to change ringtone open the screen of choice of themes and not the choice of ringtones.
It is a bug? Can help me.
Rgds.

Hi, on the last weekly 8.3.1 I have a bug. When I share a link via Chrome, the phone will restart. Thank you for your work. I have clean all already.

Sadly it'll comeback after a reboot

And the worst of all, after switching ROMs here and there, this problem keeps haunting me even when i downgraded into the 8.2.1

I still don't know if this is was caused by the firmware or TWRP 3.2.1-1

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Bugs noticed on the Mi 5 Oreo ROM

Proximity sensor just doesn't work
On most apps you can't share via WhatsApp (confirmed on Instagram and Twitter)
Battery is bad
Sound quality is very bad
Animation is off

Hello! i sold my mi max 2 and before sending it and to be sure that i have deleted all of my personal stuff on the phone i booted into recovery and wiped SD card and Internal memory/storage. and by doing so the new owner of the phone can't take photos with the camera and can't download apps from playstore on to the storage because there is no " DCIM " folder. how to solve this anyone that knows ? pls help because i feel terrible about it and i want to help the new owner.

Does Magisk Manager work flawless? or is it better to flash SuperSU?

PS: I have a Redmi 5 Plus (vince)

Dear Team,
Quick question, regarding the stable roms:
There are 2 download links, androidfilehost and sourceforge. For my Redmi 3 Pro, there are different roms on the 2 link. The name and MD5 are the same, however the size of the files is different. On androidfilehost, it is 894.3MB. On sourceforge, it is 937.8 MB. Can you tell me, why there is the difference, if the MD5 is the same for both files? Which one should I use? I saw, that the bigger one was never downloaded, the other one has 323 downloads
Thank you very much.
Regards,
Imre

MI Max - Hydrogen 8.3.1 - Bug!
After restart phone(or on phone) wifo automarit started!

Status
Not open for further replies.