Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi5 oreo update works good there is one problem I wanna tell you! While having a phone call the nearing sensor isnt working!

The proximity sensor was broken for me too, and the phone was really laggy. I didn't wipe the system partition though (I wiped cache and data ad I always did). Flashed back another ROM and the sensor is still broken

CHANGELOG
- Improved system stability and performance

OTA
- Sourceforge.net got servers issue so OTA can not be downloaded yet.. We have to wait for fix it...

Android 8.0 for Xiaomi MI5 8.3.2 RELEASED..!

I have installed Xiaomi MI5 8.5 stable 8.5.2.0 (NAACNED) I tried to install
xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5_V9.2.2.0.NAACNEK_v9-7.0.zip and don´t work says that is corrupt. Should i tried this Android 8.0 for Xiaomi MI5 8.3.2 RELEASED
I am doing it trough update package and install trough recovery. It is correct, right? or i am doing it wrong?
Thanks for the help

This one is called "Android 6.0", I didn't try it though. I've bolded the Android version for you - "HM4A_V9.5.1.0.MCCCNFA_v9-6.0.zip"

Hi,
Why is there no Android 7.1 for Redmi 4A when the official MIUI has already been updated? en.miui.com/thread-1866092-1-1.html

Xiaomi.eu is based on China ROM, and that version you quoted is Global ROM, while the latest China ROM is 'miui_HM4A_V9.5.1.0.MCCCNFA_111bcadf1a_6.0.zip' as you can see in the Redmi 4A download page (http://en.miui.com/download-319.html#462).

Last edited:
Reactions: CsR0501 and darvd29
One hand mode doesn't work.
Apart from that, I think everything is OK.

Enviado de meu MI 5 usando Tapatalk
It works fine. You have to enable one-handed mode before use

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Hi guys, thanks for the great work, i have one question, is there a way to install MIUI ROM on a samsung S8 ??
Thanks all !!

Since I recalibrate the proximity sensor is work fine, I don't have problems with call screen, but one thing that I noticed is if the phone reboot then I'll have to calibrate again.

Since I recalibrate the proximity sensor is working fine, I don't have problems with call screen, but one thing that I noticed is if the phone reboot then I'll have to calibrate all again.

Ps: I did dirty installation. I don't tried with clean installation.

Tried that, but didn't work.

One-handed mode also works fine on mi max 2 xiaomi.eu 8.3.1.

One thing i found out is that i need to swipe as fast as i can from the home button to one side, if i swipe slowly, it won't work, so try to swipe from home button as fast as you can.

Last edited:
One-handed mode also works fine on mi max 2 xiaomi.eu 8.3.1.

One think i found out is that i need to swipe as fast as i can from the home button to one side, if i swipe slowly, it won't work, so try to swipe from home button as fast as you can.
I tried that several times, since I use it quite a lot.
I have the impression that the problem is not on the functionality itself.
When I touch the home button it is acting like a "enter" press.
Never noticed it behave like it before.

Tried that, but didn't work.

Tested, it works for me same way as before.

3rd party launcher, button mapper (or similar), disabled MIUI optimization...etc. modding can cause one-handed mode does not work...

Tested, it works for me same way as before.

3rd party launcher, button mapper (or similar), disabled MIUI optimization...etc. modding can cause one-handed mode does not work...
As far as I know, it's everything stock (as far as xiaomi.eu can be stock). The same as it was before this last update. Before the upgrade I used the functionality daily.
But thanks a lot for trying to help!

Status
Not open for further replies.