Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got this problem with the last rom on clock
Any solution please ?

1519972363-screenshot-2018-03-02-07-27-49-654-com-miui-home.png

After the installation, several applications disappeared, including the keyboard. In addition, I have a problem with the installation of several additions to the City of Poland. Besides, it's fine.

Wysłane z mojego Redmi Note 4 przy użyciu Tapatalka
Edit.
I cant installation any applications.

Last edited:
help me please. I downloaded the update. started twrp and started the update but it is more than 15 minutes that the phone does not move.

Thanks for the Update. Is mi6 Version based on China Dev or global Beta?

My changelog in updater App says different Info then in official MIUI forum.
Xiaomi.eu is allways base on China roms. Only one phone have Xiaomi.eu base on Global and its a Redmi Note 3 Special Edition - Kate.

Hehe first than China and Global :) release? On en.miui.com mi5 have still 7.0 on 8.3.1
No, they have released global beta ROM Oreo you can see my post early

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Since 5A riva and 4a Rolex almost same specs so i try to port 5A riva rom for rolex and suprisingly work

1. 小米手机5c 因测试稳定性,3月5日起至3月9日暂停开发版内测、公测发布;3月12日起恢复开发版内测、公测发布

1. millet mobile phone 5c due to test stability, from March 5 to March 9 to suspend the development version of closed beta, open beta release; March 12 to resume the development version closed beta, beta release

Reactions: fred66
thank you all for helping me. I managed to restart the phone in recovery and I reinstalled the previous update. installed. restarted. functioning. so I report that this update hangs in recovery. mix1 device.

Xiaomi.eu is allways base on China roms. Only one phone have Xiaomi.eu base on Global and its a Redmi Note 3 Special Edition - Kate.
How come, that xiaomi.eu has different changelog then official China Dev Update?

After the installation, several applications disappeared, including the keyboard. In addition, I have a problem with the installation of several additions to the City of Poland. Besides, it's fine.

Edit.
I cant installation any applications.

Same issue here RMN3Pro

Several applications that previously installed without a problem are now incompatible with the device.

Reactions: Solutionman
Status
Not open for further replies.