Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Due to temporary changes in Themes from Xiaomi, we change ringtones and notification sounds in the themes app> Local tab> Ringtones (tile). After selecting the sound (you can also select the sound from the theme), you can assign it to the sound of Alarm, Notification or Ringing."

Thank you very much for the information.

Since the last rom the Spotify app disappear and it's not possible to install a new one (error code 505 on playstore).

Do you have this problem too?

Last edited:
No more Developer ROM for me. Xiaomi.eu Developers are doing a great work to cook xiaomi.eu ROM(s) but Xiaomi EN Developers from Official site they release 1 good Dev ROM and 6 Buggy ROM(s) and then maybe a good Dev ROM again. I will stay with 9.2.1 Stable ROM from Xiaomi.eu ofcourse.

The Redmi 5 Plus latest global version on Xiaomi website is V9.2.6.0 however the latest Xiaomi.eu stable is V9.2.3.0, is it awaiting to be updated?

9VitoZ7.jpg

HdH6L8E.jpg

Thanks guys! I love it :)
Only 1 question, now that Mi 5 got Oreo, should we expect it on Mi5s soon too? :D;)

Yes, but they are not all update. For exemple, the Redmi 3S china is 9.2.2 and EU rom is 9.2.1
So China ROM updates faster than Global?

Also, are Xiaomi.eu ROMs updated weekly? As Redmi 5 Plus V9.2.4.0.NEGCNEK (China) was released 5 days ago but Xiaomi.eu hasn't updated it.

So China ROM updates faster than Global?

Also, are Xiaomi.eu ROMs updated weekly? As Redmi 5 Plus V9.2.4.0.NEGCNEK (China) was released 5 days ago but Xiaomi.eu hasn't updated it.
Because China is base of Xiaomi.eu roms
When China rom bot release for some phone, Xiaomi.eu dont release too...
First allways release Miui China Official roms, after that release Official Miui Global roms and custom rom Xiaomi.eu( base on Official China rom)

No more Developer ROM for me. Xiaomi.eu Developers are doing a great work to cook xiaomi.eu ROM(s) but Xiaomi EN Developers from Official site they release 1 good Dev ROM and 6 Buggy ROM(s) and then maybe a good Dev ROM again. I will stay with 9.2.1 Stable ROM from Xiaomi.eu ofcourse.
..... Xiaomi.eu Stable base on Official China Stable Miui roms from en.miui.com and miui.com
If china stable is free from bugs than Xiaomi.eu is same free from bugs.
Xiaomi.eu dev(beta) base on China developers roms..
Than You still use China roms but stable not dev...

You install developers roms and complain devs? Haha very good joke.
Developer=Beta= bugs allways, same bugs on Xiaomi.eu and China dev..
You try month or example all week China rom if You complain devs from China?
I use China roms and no more buggy than Xiaomi.eu...
Try install China stable or china dev rom and test at least a week or month and than complain China devs and roms..
You use only Xiaomi.eu than how You can know how work Official China rom

Reactions: Mali2
Impossible to download on both mirrors. According to the comments probably worth skipping especially with 8.2.1 working well

Reactions: i_gigi
Since the last rom the Spotify app disappear and it's not possible to install a new one (error code 505 on playstore).

Do you have this problem too?
Yes, after this update.
Also in Mxplayer, Quickpic, Fbreader and Mi Fit
I try everything i reed on Google, clear all caches, etc etc
I do a Downgrade to 8.2.1 and the problem is not solved.
Solution, i do a clean install...
Note 4x here

Yes, after this update.
Also in Mxplayer, Quickpic, Fbreader and Mi Fit
I try everything i reed on Google, clear all caches, etc etc
I do a Downgrade to 8.2.1 and the problem is not solved.
Solution, i do a clean install...
Note 4x here
Exactly same problem with mxplayer.
Quickpic and mifit work well.
I don't want to do a clean install.
I'd like another solution please.

Does not work on Redmi Note 4X Global (Dutch). Due to OTA servers issue not possible to download update from phone. After downloading it from the EU website weekly updates, TWRP gets stuck at the end of the update procedure. I cleaned the Dalvik cache etc. but no difference. Nothing happens anymore and I was forced te reinstall my latest backup again (8.2.1). This rom is corrupted somehow.

..... Xiaomi.eu Stable base on Official China Stable Miui roms from en.miui.com and miui.com
If china stable is free from bugs than Xiaomi.eu is same free from bugs.
Xiaomi.eu dev(beta) base on China developers roms..
Than You still use China roms but stable not dev...

You install developers roms and complain devs? Haha very good joke.
Developer=Beta= bugs allways, same bugs on Xiaomi.eu and China dev..
You try month or example all week China rom if You complain devs from China?
I use China roms and no more buggy than Xiaomi.eu...
Try install China stable or china dev rom and test at least a week or month and than complain China devs and roms..
You use only Xiaomi.eu than how You can know how work Official China rom

Try to understand what other people post and then share your opinion or your reply. I've read a lot of posts from you, all of them are somehow "I'm smarter than you, I want attention!". I've just said something from my experience. Official dev roms get updated DAILY, at least every Thursday or Friday when dev updates come to beta testers they should be Stable Dev ROMs. They are using dev roms daily to fix bugs. Official developers are updating developer rom daily/nightly so, at least as I said they could release to the beta public more stable developer rom so they can get FEEDBACK from us during our experience with their new features.

zeork, I don't know how old are you, but if you need attention try to be nicer to people. With your own funny sayings etc. the only thing you will get is our ignorance. Peace.

Oh I see, do you know why Xiaomi.eu use China base instead of Global?
1. Because global is based on China, if EU was based on global it would be an iteration further.

2. Now only the Chinese "crap" needs to be removed. Based on global the team needs to remove partial Chinese crap that global left and the global crap nobody needs...

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

Reactions: CyNote
On Mix 2 in camera the brightness increase to maximum.
I thought this bug was fixed?!

1. Because global is based on China, if EU was based on global it would be an iteration further.

2. Now only the Chinese "crap" needs to be removed. Based on global the team needs to remove partial Chinese crap that global left and the global crap nobody needs...

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

I couldn't agree more with you! China ROM is the source for everything. ;)

I only have to perform a factory reset from recovery right? I dont need to wipe system or something like that??

Status
Not open for further replies.