Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone?
please give feedback

my mi 5 only got 2 and half hours SOT on xiaomi.eu 8.1.11 beta T__T
is it useable?
can *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* (camera api 2) work?

thank you
Many feedback has been already given...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Upgrade my Mi5 to 8.3.2 Oreo.
One major issue: when placing a phone call the screen turns off (as if the proximity sensor is not sensing right) so you cant end the call etc.
I couldnt downgrade back to 8.2.
Ufter Ufter reboot Android just kept on showing the three blinking dots forever. I used twrp to go back to 8.3.2 Oreo :(
The same situation. Hope it will be fixed

After last 3 updates on my mi 5x, the apps from Google play was crashed and don't working. Is there same problem with this update and can I solve that ?

*no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* HDR stopped working on my Mi6. Stock camera works for photos but hangs when switching to video.

Camera2 API is enabled.

Something's clearly not right with this build.

Dunno if it's linked but *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* HDR+ disappeared after installing 8.3.1 (rooted with magisk 16) on my Redmi 3s Prime. The app (and other versions of the app for android 6) fail when attempting to install. Rolling back to previous rom

Something strange ..

It was 'miui_MI5Global_8.3.1_d7a7258e58_8.0.zip' earlier, I downloaded it (the file is still there btw), and now it changed to 'miui_MI5Global_8.3.1_55512f6e82_7.0.zip' in the download page, maybe they found some bug?

Samething also happened with Mi Note 2, it was 'miui_MINote2Global_8.3.1_74f30a299a_8.0.zip', now it's 'miui_MINote2Global_8.3.1_9cf9a1f7b9_7.0.zip'.

Seems like it was released by mistake..there was also a thread in Mi 5 subforum, now it changed to '[ROM] [SUSPENDED] MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM 8.3.1 Based On Oreo For Mi 5/Pro Released! '

did you see any marks about mi note 3 8.0?

hello..
can i know, is it all the internal data will be deleted everytime I flash/install to the latest version of this rom? thanks

hello..
can i know, is it all the internal data will be deleted everytime I flash/install to the latest version of this rom? thanks
Data will be deleted only in the case if you delete it. Normal update process doesn't wipe data

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

did you see any marks about mi note 3 8.0?

Nope, but why bother? Oreo for Mi5 and Mi Note 2 is full of bugs, not suitable for your daily phone, even Xiaomi who usually had no problems releasing Dev ROM with annoying bugs took them down hahaha

Last edited:
Android System Webview makes problems on Mix 2. In some apps I get the same error report which you can see in screenshot below which appears after deactivating the Webview app.
8dnckfw9.png

http://fs1.directupload.net/images/180304/8dnckfw9.png

I think it's a bug. Does anyone has this bug aswell?

Also in camera the brightness increase to maximum.
I thought this bug was fixed?!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-03-04-13-56-24-282_com.miui.bugreport.png
    Screenshot_2018-03-04-13-56-24-282_com.miui.bugreport.png
    254.4 KB · Views: 412
Reactions: barenaked
I am using xiaomi version 8.3.1 beta and it is very good, very fast and stable (I did a dirty flash on 8.2.1 beta and flashed magisk 16, wipe cache and dalvik) very very smooth. Thank you devs for this beautiful rom.

Anyone else with Redmi Note 4 (nickel) facing a massive battery drain with this latest Rom?

On Mi5 with Oreo, Twitter app stopped working. Now force closes constantly. Tried yo wipe app cache and data, still FC. Tried to uninstall and reinstall Twitter app, FC continues.

Also FC on other apps, including Gmail, Amazon, local press apps,...

Details of FC bellow:

Code:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to create application com.twitter.app.common.app.TwitterApplication: android.util.AndroidRuntimeException: android.webkit.WebViewFactory$MissingWebViewPackageException: Failed to load WebView provider: No WebView installed
    at android.app.ActivityThread.handleBindApplication(Unknown Source:1564)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.-wrap1(Unknown Source:0)
    at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(Unknown Source:502)
    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:21)
    at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:139)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:71)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
    at com.android.internal.os.Zygote$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:203)
Caused by: android.util.AndroidRuntimeException: android.webkit.WebViewFactory$MissingWebViewPackageException: Failed to load WebView provider: No WebView installed
    at android.webkit.WebViewFactory.getProviderClass(Unknown Source:213)
    at android.webkit.WebViewFactory.getProvider(Unknown Source:57)
    at android.webkit.WebView.getFactory(Unknown Source:0)
    at android.webkit.WebView.ensureProviderCreated(Unknown Source:7)
    at android.webkit.WebView.setOverScrollMode(Unknown Source:3)
    at android.view.View.<init>(Unknown Source:134)
    at android.view.View.<init>(Unknown Source:0)
    at android.view.ViewGroup.<init>(Unknown Source:3)
    at android.widget.AbsoluteLayout.<init>(Unknown Source:0)
    at android.webkit.WebView.<init>(Unknown Source:2)
    at android.webkit.WebView.<init>(Unknown Source:7)
    at android.webkit.WebView.<init>(Unknown Source:1)
    at android.webkit.WebView.<init>(Unknown Source:3)
    at android.webkit.WebView.<init>(Unknown Source:1)
    at com.twitter.app.common.app.TwitterApplication.onCreate(Twttr:64)
    at android.app.Instrumentation.callApplicationOnCreate(Unknown Source:0)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.handleBindApplication(Unknown Source:1088)
    ... 8 more
Caused by: android.webkit.WebViewFactory$MissingWebViewPackageException: Failed to load WebView provider: No WebView installed
    at android.webkit.WebViewFactory.getWebViewContextAndSetProvider(Unknown Source:63)
    at android.webkit.WebViewFactory.getProviderClass(Unknown Source:13)
    ... 24 more

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.