Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, you got me a doubt. xiaomi.eu supports xposed SDK 24? Has anyone tested and known if it works? was in order to test some modules, but the fear of brick is greater. If anyone can take away these doubts I would be grateful.

Second SIM isn't working on Hmnote4x

Edit

My mistake, everything working fine

Last edited:
Thanks for the quick response! But it doesn't work :( Tried to quit the beta version of WebView from play store, uninstalled and reinstalled. Tried to install this version from your link, manually, but the FC's persist, on the different apps affected.

Trying now the last version available on apkmirror

Not working. This week I will be carrying the notebook to check mail and make tweets :(

Hm4x 8.3.1 downloads is force closing

Code:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Transformation [URL]https://mobileoffers-u-download.com/apk/67/73?file=%D0%97%D0%B0%D0%B3%D1%80%D1%83%D0%B7%D0%BA%D0%B0_%D1%84%D0%B0%D0%B9%D0%BB%D0%B0_GTA-Liberty-City-Stories-v2-2_apk.apk&sub_id=ABJUnFrcCAAAhfEAAFBUKAASAJUi_ykA&site_id=2268&referrer=appmetrica_tracking_id%3D962023691510619123%26ym_tracking_id%3D14273104299805487422[/URL] crashed with exception.
	at com.squareup.picasso.BitmapHunter$3.run(BitmapHunter.java)
	at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java)
	at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
	at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
	at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
	at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java)
	at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java)
	at de.robv.android.xposed.XposedBridge.main(XposedBridge.java:107)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: width must be > 0
	at android.graphics.Bitmap.checkWidthHeight(Bitmap.java)
	at android.graphics.Bitmap.createBitmap(Bitmap.java)
	at android.graphics.Bitmap.createBitmap(Bitmap.java)
	at com.android.providers.downloads.ui.utils.FileUtil.clearTranslucentPixel(FileUtil.java)
	at com.android.providers.downloads.ui.utils.FileUtil.getThumbnail(FileUtil.java)
	at com.android.providers.downloads.ui.adapter.InterDownloadedAdapter$BitmapTransformation.transform(InterDownloadedAdapter.java)
	at com.squareup.picasso.BitmapHunter.applyCustomTransformations(BitmapHunter.java)
	at com.squareup.picasso.BitmapHunter.hunt(BitmapHunter.java)
	at com.squareup.picasso.BitmapHunter.run(BitmapHunter.java)
	at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:428)
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:237)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1133)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:607)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:760)
	at com.squareup.picasso.Utils$PicassoThread.run(Utils.java)

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
more and more mistakes hahahaha one month to get an update with more errors, the other old one goes better, and they do not take a version 2 to wait another week to fix some

Reactions: barbuti17
Hi, I have issue since this rom I cannot re-download the "Asphalt" theme ..

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

@ingbrzy I've detected something interesting in developer options:

On "WebView implementation" option, it says "None" and if I tap on it, it shows me two disabled options (greyed out): "Android System WebView" and "Chrome".

photo_2018-03-04_22-39-13.jpg

Below, with smaller font, it says that both options are "Uninstalled by user Airlock user". What does this mean? I've tried to uninstall and reinstall different versions different times, but right now I have installed both WebView and Chrome.

This means something for you? Hope it helps resolve that.

Thanks!

Well, in that case I will wait one week before wiping my phone. This is just frustrating :(

Thanks for the help!
Well i got tired of not having spotify, so I reset the phone and wiped everything, the music app is still missing but it let me install spotify again so all good

Reactions: Fredcardoso
@ingbrzy I've detected something interesting in developer options:

On "WebView implementation" option, it says "None" and if I tap on it, it shows me two disabled options (greyed out): "Android System WebView" and "Chrome".

View attachment 18358

Below, with smaller font, it says that both options are "Uninstalled by user Airlock user". What does this mean? I've tried to uninstall and reinstall different versions different times, but right now I have installed both WebView and Chrome.

This means something for you? Hope it helps resolve that.

Thanks!
For me WebView option is okay (see screenshot below) and also Twitter works fine Spotify as well...Make clean install as it is recommended to avoid individual issues...

f0b733babadd96e2a6f74dca19a8807a.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Well i got tired of not having spotify, so I reset the phone and wiped everything, the music app is still missing but it let me install spotify again so all good
I can't wipe the phone, not right now. I am not in the mood to reconfigure everything :/ let's see next week... Fingers crossed.

Thanks for the feedback.

After last 3 stable updates on my mi 5x, the apps from Google play and another apps was crashed and don't working (fatal error). Is there same problem with this update and can I solve that ? Help me please.

Redmi 5 Plus MEE7 (HM5Plus - Vince)

Getting "Aborting ZIP install: Digest verification error" on flashing by TWRP 3.2.1-0

Anyone got the same or someone knows how to fix?

File's ok, I've verified if MD5 was matching just before booting into recovery....

Redmi 5 Plus MEE7 (HM5Plus - Vince)

Getting "Aborting ZIP install: Digest verification error" on flashing by TWRP 3.2.1-0

Anyone got the same or someone knows how to fix?

File's ok, I've verified if MD5 was matching just before booting into recovery....
Had this when trying to update via the updater app, and then even after downloading the rom from Pc to phone
Deleting the .md5 file on the phone did the trick for me
( By the way updating via the updater app never worked on my phone, always had that kind of error, even after purging app, deleting md5, etc tried with several release without any success for now)

Had this when trying to update via the updater app, and then even after downloading the rom from Pc to phone
Deleting the .md5 file on the phone did the trick for me

Thx for replying

I did already try to hide the MD5 file by renaming it to .md5z but it didn't bother...

Also tried adding the related SHA1 file without success.

ZIP downloaded from Sourceforge.net, I didn't use the updater at all as device is rooted.

Now I've just finished downloading it again from androidfilehost, let's see if this time works!

(BRB...!)

Status
Not open for further replies.