Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After update my Xiaomi MI5 on 8.3.2 Proximity sensor stopped work. Mobile become super slow :( How can i downgrade now ?

hi i come from global , i'm beta tester so if i flash this beta in my Mi5 pro only received from miui eu or global too ???

Hi.
What am I doing wrong that after the last update I can't change sounds on my Redmi Note 4 Global version? Instead of sounds media list I can see theme changer (?)

After update my Xiaomi MI5 on 8.3.2 Proximity sensor stopped work. Mobile become super slow :( How can i downgrade now ?
Install with full wipe include wipe data.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Hi.
What am I doing wrong that after the last update I can't change sounds on my Redmi Note 4 Global version? Instead of sounds media list I can see theme changer (?)
It was already on earlier firmware. Everything new is well-forgotten old.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Help. During the night, 20 percent of the charge was used(from 70 to 50 percent), but there was no wakefulness regime. how to fix? here is a screenshot
Screenshot_2018-03-05-09-35-33-381_com.miui.securitycenter.png

Booted well on Mi Note 3 (jason). But I wonder when will that new notification style be in this rom?

Hi all,

I own a Mi 5X: tethering does not work!
APN settings are ok and clients connect themselves to the hotspot but they cannot go online.
ping 192.168.43.1 (Mi 5X gateway) WORKS
ping 8.8.8.8 DOES NOT WORK

Tried to remove the 2nd SIM: it does not work.

thank you
Best

Last edited:
Mi max hydrogen is not disconnecting WiFi(WLAN) during sleep
Can you fix this problem?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 566
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 521
The same situation. Hope it will be fixed

I managed to resolve it as follows:
I went into the secret Hardware test menu (Settings -> My device -> All specs -> tap 4 or 5 time on Kernel version)
Then I selected the proximity sensor (#9) and selected Calibrate. It failed once, but on a second retry (going back to the menu and back to the proximity sensor page hitting calibrate again) it worked and resolved the issue.
Hope it helps...

Hi all,

I own a Mi 5X: tethering does not work!
APN settings are ok and clients connect themselves to the hotspot but they cannot go online.
ping 192.168.43.1 (Mi 5X gateway) WORKS
ping 8.8.8.8 DOES NOT WORK

Tried to remove the 2nd SIM: it does not work.

thank you
Best

Solved my myself editing build.prop file

Hey. I found a little bug.
When you go to "sound & vibration" to change the "phone ringtone" or the "message received" it opens "themes" instead. I have a Redmi Pro with the 8.31. Hope you can fix it. Ty for all the hard work ;)

Xiaomi.eu devs and everybody thanks for everything but this made me move to Lineage OS.
All the best.

You know that you are using a beta version. If you were not happy with the status beta, you should use the stable.

I can't change screen layout when dpi is set to 360. How to fix it? In one of previous builds it was possible- I've tried 7.11.16 today, but I've had FC (don't remember the process) so it was impossible to use the phone.

Funfact: I can change layout when dpi is set to 240, 120 and of course stock 480
c2706c36ded7ae9e94303ef283bf8932.jpg
b3f4a526dee0c54a9ed8a7e8b601e9c4.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk

RedMi Pro updated and working well.
Thanks

Enviado desde mi Redmi Pro mediante Tapatalk
With my RedmiPro (4/128) I have a couple of problems:
1) Several apps have been uninstalled completely during the update.
2) It seems that I'm not able anymore to (re)install "Apps from other sources" (e.g. APKs from my SD-card)
3) First sudden reboot for a long time.

Anyone else such problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.