Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just done this update all looks good except the charging sound.
Have the charging sounds off in "sound & vibration" settings but still the sound is there every time I connect/disconnect the charger. No big deal.
Thank you team.

Reactions: HadiET and Arquo
Mi6
(not default theme)
-new optimisation from last week :)

Newly installed apps icons are bigger
828cb2ca2bc49c196d555c75e1fb386e.jpg

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

you need to refresh the theme again, inside your themes hit submit again for the theme

Hello,

I changed the MIUI ROM to MULTI ROM on my MI3 phone. This is super, but I have a problem. Daily lock screen does not work. The small icon in the top right corner disappeared. I can not find the "settings / lock screen and password" This is normaly or bug in the rom. Supports ROM the function? What can I do to solve this problem. Thanks.

how to update mi note 2 to android 8.0, if I do it via the udater then I have a problem with twrp.what version of twrp can I use and where to find. or can it be different?

thank you in advance.

Reactions: MklCrt
Hi to all,

Any idea to install android 8 on Mi Note 2 Global ?

The downloaded rom doesn't work for me, TWRP issue...

Many thanks

I have the same problem. When I try to install 8.0 on Mi Note 2 TWRP gives an error (This rom is for Scorpio devices, this device is a " ").
I don't see how we could update TWRP since the latest version under the TWRP download link is from november 2016.

Could try this however: https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi...overy-twrp-3-2-0-0-touch-recovery-mi-t3713441

Last edited:
Hello all.
Can anyone tell me how to fix the nane and surname shown together in call.
Thx

Sent from my Mi Note 2 using Tapatalk

how to update mi note 2 to android 8.0, if I do it via the udater then I have a problem with twrp.what version of twrp can I use and where to find. or can it be different?

thank you in advance.

Go to first page and TWRP links, verificy if it's lastro version, or go to TWRP and download the version for your device.

[QUOTE = "yoonohoo, post: 412271, member: 97653"] Acabo de hacer esta actualización, todo se ve bien, excepto el sonido de carga.
Los sonidos de carga están desactivados en los ajustes de "sonido y vibración", pero el sonido está ahí cada vez que conecto / desconecto el cargador. No es gran cosa.
Gracias equipo. [/ QUOTE]
Mi5?

same issue with tis release in first boot impossible to activate my account because to configure wlan setting no keyboard

It asks you for your XIAOMI account password.
This is where the keyboard really comes out. Write down the WLAN password and the copies.
On the WLAN connection screen, paste it. That's how I handled it.

Saludos! Tengo 8.3.8 la beta rom semanal en mi Xiaomi mi5, quiero saber si saldrá la beta 8.3.15 para el mi5 este dia, pues la que tengo 8.3.8 daño el rendimiento de mi movil y tengo sobre calentamiento.

What is going on with MI5C??? Two weeks delay??
Its not true, Miui China Developer 8.3.15 release yesterday in close beta and Today public.
Rom public from morning
ce1b74bab71f731c58edfa335337a066.jpg

Notice:
Update close Beta for Mi5c is suspended from 05.03.2018 to 09.03.2018, updates starts again in close Beta 12.03.2018.
Public Beta release - 16.03.2018 - version 8.5.15

Now on Mi5c we have new kernel 4.9 and new filesystem SDCardFS

Delay Its not same what suspended....
it's two different things.
One week was suspended on china rom, now delay only Xiaomi.eu rom for this phone. Will release soon probably.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Marco967
Tried updating Mi Max 2, the updating process never finish...after waiting for half hour, reboot to TWRP, there is an error message 'Failed to mount '/system', this is the 1st time I have problem finishing updating weekly ROM.. never had this problem before.

Does anyone here succeed upgrading Mi Max 2 to 8.3.15?

Reactions: silverstream
on MIUI's website it says MI6 is delayed for this week, but xiaomi.eu shared it, im confused, how did xiaomi.eu share the 8.3.15 version if its delayed officially?

Status
Not open for further replies.