Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
does not go *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*, it does not go either with the FRONTCAM_PORTRAIT_FIX , in mix2

Reactions: gerrez
on MIUI's website it says MI6 is delayed for this week, but xiaomi.eu shared it, im confused, how did xiaomi.eu share the 8.3.15 version if its delayed officially?

on MIUI's website it says MI6 is delayed for this week, but xiaomi.eu shared it, im confused, how did xiaomi.eu share the 8.3.15 version if its delayed officially?
Becauuse They make roms base on china close beta and release in Thursday
China public this rom in friday to public, xiaomi.eu publick for all users before china.
Delayed its not same what susspendes.
In Mi6 china rom find bugs and releasw today or tommorow.

Since 8.3.8 i don`t have auto location in Weather app... Only manual select city
I have the same problem on MI5 Global Dev ROM, i think problem has to do with the region, try to change your region to something like (Russia or India) and it will work, at least for me works, but when i change back to my region (Greece) then it doesnt work !

you should be quite, not he...
Afraid someone is asking to much? Your phone probably has a new ROM already. I just asked something so I don't understand why you spend time on reacting at that. l am allowed to ask something. Now it is time we get all focussed on serious things again. I just wait for the team to give us a nice ROM again for the MI5C.

Status
Not open for further replies.