Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pretty amazed that danish language is added to xiaomi.eu rom, but my question is if danish si now included in official miui rom too ?
Miui official forum is quite messy and could not find any information about that.
You could not find any information? Try and look at first post, Danish translation is taken from Global.

Last edited:
Reactions: zmajdk
on mi5c is not translated into the Russian language section - desktop. does not always show a fast charging icon, it shows but without a mug, just a lightning bolt.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-03-25-13-39-04-474_com.miui.home.png
    Screenshot_2018-03-25-13-39-04-474_com.miui.home.png
    90.2 KB · Views: 456
Xiaiomis official China developer 8.3.22 is still not available for Mi Note 3, I can find no information on MIUI forum.

Anyone know why it is still "delayed"?

I think you will get a better answer asking the question @xiaomi forum, people here don't even care about Oreo china rom for Mi5 and Mi Note 2 which are APLHA ROMs, as long as there is xiaomi.eu download link, they will flash 1st complain later :D

I think you will get a better answer asking the question @xiaomi forum, people here don't even care about Oreo china rom for Mi5 and Mi Note 2 which are APLHA ROMs, as long as there is xiaomi.eu download link, they will flash 1st complain later :D

I have asked, but in someone else's thread.

But I have asked a number of things on the MIUI forum previously, and almost never gotten an answer.

It's rather like asking your 10 year old daughter to wash the dishes. :rolleyes:

hello, I have been commenting this several times and several weeks, and no one changes it, same problem in all the versions of miui, EU, global, Epic, told the problem that it is very annoying, when a capture is made and then clicked on it, the icons below are confused with the transparent background and you can not see anything, it is so difficult to go back to the black background and white icons, which is the best combination and the one that used to be, I capture how they look now and as it was seen before, correct it at once, it is simply a black image, a greeting.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-03-25-13-40-27-740_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2018-03-25-13-40-27-740_com.android.settings.png
    189.2 KB · Views: 498
  • Screenshot_2018-03-25-13-37-37-721_com.teslacoilsw.launcher.png
    Screenshot_2018-03-25-13-37-37-721_com.teslacoilsw.launcher.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 470
  • IMG_20180325_133659_312.jpg
    IMG_20180325_133659_312.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 420
This version good. *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* works fine [ MI5X ] with build.prop / camera 2 api.

I noticed that when watching videos on youtube the status bar stayes on the screen..

So your missing a part of the screenplay.. anyone else has this problem?

Attachments

• IMG_20180325_145946.jpg
    IMG_20180325_145946.jpg
    363.2 KB · Views: 378
Xiaomi mi6 !!!
guys, who knows why they recalled the official global Chinese ROM (9.5.3) ? Now , 9.2.4....
that they found it bad in it, that they removed it?

Hello, with this new version when I open a page by Google Chrome and then I rotate my phone, the page crashes and I have to refresh it. Can anyone confirm it? I use the latest version of gooGoo Chrome stab. I have Redmi Note 4X
I have the same problem and with the same phone: Redmi Note 4X

The problem also appears when the rotation is not being used and some pages are refreshing or loading. The message Aw snap appears

Hello, with this new version when I open a page by Google Chrome and then I rotate my phone, the page crashes and I have to refresh it. Can anyone confirm it? I use the latest version of gooGoo Chrome stab. I have Redmi Note 4X

I don't have this problem with Chrome 65.0.3325.109 on Mi Max 2.

I was getting the reload page thing after a minute maybe on Web pages..I restored the backup I made from the previous release and its OK know..I'm not sure if this is the right place to report bugs I'm in the UK. Has anybody else had this problem..

Several fc with brave browser and apk analyzer
java.lang.RuntimeException: android.os.TransactionTooLargeException: data parcel size 916460 bytes
at android.app.ActivityThread$StopInfo.run(ActivityThread.java)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java)
Caused by: android.os.TransactionTooLargeException: data parcel size 916460 bytes
at android.os.BinderProxy.transactNative(Native Method)
at android.os.BinderProxy.transact(Binder.java)
at android.app.ActivityManagerProxy.activityStopped(ActivityManagerNative.java)
... 8 more

O.T.
I read of a lot of people use *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*, but how can i install it? (For Mi5S)
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.