Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Installed on my Redmi 3 Pro (Ido), everything seems fine for now.

Redmi 3 (HM3) still:
1. Can't search in settings
2. There is no daily wallpaper (carusel) setting in main settings, but I can access it through the lock screen.

Sending emails with attachments is working again WOW! :) thanks.

Redmi note 3 (kenzo) recieved miui 9.5?

Wysłane z mojego Redmi Note 3 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Small error in French, not supposed to be "ajouter une empreinte digigitale" but " ajouter une empreinte digitale"

Mi5 Oreo proximity sensor issue is gone. System seems reactive and it seems that battery consumption has improved a bit.
Good release !
Still having on my phone the proximity sensor issue + other sensors ;</
And yes I did even again made a clean install..
No option to calibrate proximiy sensor on CIT...
Any update if its an issue that they are still working on it or maybe it something wrong on my side?

CAn i have 60 fps in full hd for Mi note 3 please? redmi note 4x e redmi 4x have it (with mod) and mi note 3 that is the best camera xiaomi phone no? :(

Reactions: koukoubaja
Buenas sierra saber si pa es el Xiaomi mi5 la actualización a android oreo funciona bien

[QUOTE = "EternalFunction, post: 413392, member: 130332"] mi5 8.0 ¿todavía tiene un error al abrir el administrador de archivos del navegador? [/ QUOTE]
Buenas pero la actualización para android oreo funciona bien.y que errores tiene

Still having on my phone the proximity sensor issue + other sensors ;</
And yes I did even again made a clean install..
No option to calibrate proximiy sensor on CIT...
Any update if its an issue that they are still working on it or maybe it something wrong on my side?

+1

I also have such problems. Mi5 3/64

Just wondering what they fixed with:
"System
Optimization - Optimized system performance and stability"

If anybody has an idea let me know

Mi 5c - all is well. with the battery while the issue, quickly land, but this is possible because of the heavy use of the phone.

Redmi 3 (HM3) still:
1. Can't search in settings
2. There is no daily wallpaper (carusel) setting in main settings, but I can access it through the lock screen.

Sending emails with attachments is working again WOW! :) thanks.
I checked and I have the same bugs on my Redmi 3 Pro.
As workaround for settings search - you can swipe up on the home screen and enter the setting that you are searching in the search bar. It works.

Dont Know if its just placebo but system speed drastically increased (app opening etc.) after upgrading to 8.3.22 from 8.3.8. (Both clean flash setup)
But xiaomi service framework keeps the phone from going to deep sleep and drains battery. any idea?

mi 5 c the music icon does not disappear after the application is closed. It works if you pause in the curtain, and only after that the clear icon appears.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-03-23-12-20-59-377_com.miui.home.png
    Screenshot_2018-03-23-12-20-59-377_com.miui.home.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 553
  • Screenshot_2018-03-23-12-21-17-446_com.miui.player.png
    Screenshot_2018-03-23-12-21-17-446_com.miui.player.png
    319.9 KB · Views: 522
Status
Not open for further replies.