Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the same problem and with the same phone: Redmi Note 4X

The problem also appears when the rotation is not being used and some pages are refreshing or loading. The message Aw snap appears

I've tried to install the previous version and all is ok, now. Probably there's a problem with the latest version on Redmi Note 4X

OMFG!!!!!!!!!! My Mi Mix 2 is now better than ever!!!! Full screen gestures completes this phone!! Notifications seems to be working finally!=) small issues are being fixed. MAN MIUI especially the EU version is THE BEST!!!!! Best Android experience ever! SO FAST! GOD job guys! And super good job ingbrzy for always updating and answering our normal and sometimes DUMB questions!!! <3

Reactions: jc rey and ingbrzy
My drain stats (mi5s).

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-03-26-21-36-25-472_com.asksven.betterbatterystats_xdaedition.png
    Screenshot_2018-03-26-21-36-25-472_com.asksven.betterbatterystats_xdaedition.png
    236.7 KB · Views: 472
Very weird bug:
On mi5x every calendar event is shifted of one day! I can see a point over the day number (indicating that there is an event on that day) but when I select that day the event doesn't show: instead, if I select the next day, The event is shown there.

ROM trên rom này ổn định, nhưng khi sử dụng game hay online thì máy tính nóng hơn và pin sạc xuống nhanh hơn.

More stats from mi5s
It seems like the drain starts after some gaming..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-03-27-07-14-39-659_com.asksven.betterbatterystats_xdaedition.png
    Screenshot_2018-03-27-07-14-39-659_com.asksven.betterbatterystats_xdaedition.png
    240.9 KB · Views: 376
Besides the battery drain that exists for the last 3 versions on mi5s, the device also gets quite hot and very sluggish, maybe due to agressive CPU throttling. I could't identify the reason.
So I flashed 8.1.18 back and it seems much better now. Something is definitely wrong with MIUI 9.6 on this device.
Please fix it.

With last roms i can't stop notifications/background activity for some apps.. Battery drain
.. Mi 5s

Yes, for quite some time now MIUI does not acknowledge permissions for autostart and open in background, so many (not all!) apps are active in the background from time to time, even though they do not have permission. I feel that once you manually opened an app, the permissions are forgotten. They still do show up as correctly set (permission yes or no), but they aren't working any more.

Reactions: Massimo Mascherin
Looks like my phone wiped out all my SMS history overnight, 10+ years worth gone, got to figure how to recover them now. Also having Chrome tabs crashing on my Note 4 Global.

Battery seems ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.