8.3.29 V2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE = "CobraHo, post: 414419, membro: 177852"] usa la pulitura avanzata, pulisci tutti i dati inclusi e la memoria interna. Ancora nessun tentativo con il mio primo telefono, forse dopo aver provato il mio secondo telefono ok e stabile eseguirà il backup del mio 1 ° telefono e upgrade diretto senza pulire tutto e vedere come. [/ QUOTE]
MI MIX works good. install weekly 8.3.26. install TWRP 3.2.1 Raupe blunden 15.1 vendor fstab. download 8.3.29. install it with TWRP. Delete only cache / davik. Reboot. Done
I have a mix1. if I do not change TWRP it works?

Please help on MI5 64GB..
I'm still missing the proximity sensor and everything..From the first moment I upgraded to Oreo...
I'm pretty sure I'm missing something as other users saying they dont have that problem anymore..And I'm doing clean install every week....
Maybe I need to downgrade back to Android 7 of last week and then upgrade to Android 8? Any suggestions please?

Hello everybody!
On 8.3.29 the phone mi5 corrected the sound of a sound when an incoming call and SMS?
The system has become more smoothly working or just as on 8.3.22 there are friezes?

[QUOTE = "CobraHo, post: 414419, membro: 177852"] usa la pulitura avanzata, pulisci tutti i dati inclusi e la memoria interna. Ancora nessun tentativo con il mio primo telefono, forse dopo aver provato il mio secondo telefono ok e stabile eseguirà il backup del mio 1 ° telefono e upgrade diretto senza pulire tutto e vedere come. [/ QUOTE]

I have a mix1. if I do not change TWRP it works?
it did not work with my old version ....

Reactions: Toan Phuong Nguyen
Thank you so much for this rom!
I cant believe MIX finally got Android 8.0!
Ill report bugs as soon as I install it.

is there a special way it needs to be installed (any rom to flash before it / special twrp) ?

Thanks and have a good day!

I'm failed to install with error message "twrp updater process ended with error 7 error installing zip file" in TWRP.
Verified MD5 install file is right. How to install it?

Best for Xiaomi with Android O for Mi Mix!!! :<3

installed and boots ok

Please show me step by step you've performed to install this ROM.
My device is Mi MIX, using updater to update from ZIP file but when boot to TWRP Reco, it show message "twrp updater process ended with error 7 error installing zip file"

Wonder whether Mi EU Team uploading a wrong file???

Hi.
Last time when i did update from Muiu 8 to Muiu 9, I did just Davik cache clean then update with no problem.
But this time may be more difficult, because android version change. May be we have to make totally clean then update.
agree , i do without clean everything
I'm failed to install with error message "twrp updater process ended with error 7 error installing zip file" in TWRP.
Verified MD5 install file is right. How to install it?

Best for Xiaomi with Android O for Mi Mix!!! :<3

u need change your twrp , if no change will be error code 7

Updated the MrRaines TWRP with the one advised here, flashed the rom with the latest SuperSu, no issues as of now. Changed the DPI to 380, all works OK. Mi Mix 6/256, dirty flashed.

Dreckig

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-03-30-12-03-15-145_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2018-03-30-12-03-15-145_com.android.settings.png
    558.1 KB · Views: 515
Please help on MI5 64GB..
I'm still missing the proximity sensor and everything..From the first moment I upgraded to Oreo...
I'm pretty sure I'm missing something as other users saying they dont have that problem anymore..And I'm doing clean install every week....
Maybe I need to downgrade back to Android 7 of last week and then upgrade to Android 8? Any suggestions please?
from my experience, you need to flash 8.1.4 firmware first to fix the proximity for every clean flash

Status
Not open for further replies.