8.3.29 V2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @ingbrzy my Mi5s has been suddenly restarted several times while i'm using my phone as usual.
I've allready update to v2, my phone always getting slow when the battery is low (bellow 19%), and then everything becomes so laggy. If I restart the phone, then the home screen search on the left always appear, my notification sounds set to "none", display settings always back to default, lock screen asking to reset pin.
Some settings are also back to default, vibration, sounds, display, buttons.

Please help...

I can confirm that this rom has some issue from last 3 weeks. On my mi5s some days it's normal and other it just starts to drain the battery anormaly... Sometimes android sistem takes 80% of the charge... When it happens I just reboot the phone and it comes back to normal. Sometimes it simply turns all the settings to default by himself... It has a lot of lags on even on simple tasks... My girlfriend's redmi 5 plus is faster and smother than mine mi5s. This week all roms were re-uploaded because the yellow pages error and I still got the problem and sometimes happens with camera too... This phone support is very poor... PS: the phone crashed 6 times while writing this
I had the same problem, an insane battery drain from time to time, and it is Android System which is causing the drain. Last time it happened i felt the phone very hot in my pocket, i took out that and I got that 40 pct of the battery was gone in 30 min. and i wasn't using it. This happens once/twice a week. Sometime I have app crashes (rarely). No phone crashes though. This start from 9.6 version.

[QUOTE = "CobraHo, post: 414373, membro: 177852"] ho mimix1, quindi se vuoi cambiare oreo 8.0 significa dover cancellare tutti i dati e perdere tutti i dati all'interno? [/ QUOTE]

you could try and let us know if it works.
Just get the right twrp then upgrade as usual, not total wiping

Sent from my MIX using Tapatalk

I have installaed this rom in the new Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro but the louncher doesn't work. Furthermore the smartphone have many lags and shotdown. So, at the moment is impossible to use!

I had the same problem, an insane battery drain from time to time, and it is Android System which is causing the drain. Last time it happened i felt the phone very hot in my pocket, i took out that and I got that 40 pct of the battery was gone in 30 min. and i wasn't using it. This happens once/twice a week. Sometime I have app crashes (rarely). No phone crashes though. This start from 9.6 version.
Same here. Something is very wrong with MIUI 9.6 on mi5s...

Will there be update tomorrow? because with the holidays that the Chinese have the same there is no

Status
Not open for further replies.