Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
installed and working fine on MI4s, eh @ingbrzy miui mobil app feature is new? just see this thing.

d047ed00e3a79c8066a373391d24ca8b.jpg

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Anyone knows why *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* mod is not working?

Apart from fixing ring tones of everything that gave failure of you have corrected? I think nothing, because *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* still does not go?

Xiaomi doesn't care about camera2 api, they never support it officially.

But Camera2 api still works great on Mi Max 2 with 8.3.8.

Redmi Note 4 Snapdragon: I bit of a noob here: I recently managed to install 9.2 via fast boot en TWRP. Now I am getting a notice that 9.5.1.0 is available via the OTP updates. When trying to download it gives a "Md5 does not match" (Error message translated from Dutch). So that would indicate some file integrity problem. Or should this update be done Download to SD /TWRP route? Thank in advance for the help.

Guys, please respond. Is separated adjusting of notification sounds available in these miui.eu Roms?

Could you be more specific?
I speak English badly I hope you'll understand me. In the original global rom you can't decrease the volume of notifications without decreasing the volume of phone calls. I have used Roms from another team and they provide such feature as separated adjustment of the volume of phone calls and notifications

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-03-09-11-35-43-599_com.android.vending.png
    Screenshot_2018-03-09-11-35-43-599_com.android.vending.png
    561.2 KB · Views: 617
Last edited:
I speak English badly I hope you'll understand me. In the original global rom you can't decrease the volume of notifications without decreasing the volume of phone calls. I have used Roms from another team and they provide such feature as separated adjustment of the volume of phone calls and notifications
Please identify your phone model, it will assist in getting replies from people using the same model as yourself.

Reactions: PeTiT
Why i can't update via ota from the 8.2.1 to the 8.3.8?
The updater still found me the 8.3.1.

Why Xiaomi.eu release 8.0 for Mi5?
China Miui for Mi5 Public still 7.0, 8.0 now get on Close beta.. How can work property when is not public release?

[BUG] [MI5S]
Telegram notifications stills not working (since MIUI 9 first version)
Telegram notifications delays some hours to show. If you receive a messeage only can view entering the app, some times takes a few hours to show notifications, so app is unusable to comunicate ... Please, fix it.
Thanks for really good work!

This morning 3/4 hour ago the update for my MI Note 2 was "Coming soon". Had a cup of coffee and there it was!! Downloaded in about one minute (>10Mb/sec) and now I'm on wonderful MIUI 9.7!
With compliments to Ingbrzy!:)

OK after try install this build system reboot from installation to TWPR.
Can not install any old build installation stay on MI adnroid screen and nothing happend after 30minut.
Mi5.

Reactions: Looping
Status
Not open for further replies.