• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazybill

Members
Mar 13, 2017
All good so far on Mi 5s.

GCam working.

Face id requested new face data, first didnt work. Added face data again in better light and face id works as before.

Dirty flashed along with magisk 16. Dalvik/cache wipe.

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk
Hi. I also have the mi5s

I prefer MIUI on lineageOS, but eventually moved to LOS15.1 with android 8.1 because I really wanted to use the gcam - now it works perfect with portrait mode and everything, and the image is fluid and perfect. When I tried running it on MIUI with android 7.0 it was sluggish in operation and portrait mode didn't work at all (that's obvious - because it need android 8). I also have EIS working on 4K videos now.

How would you say gcam works on the latest MIUI? Can you please tell me what version you installed?

itsmir

Members
Sep 19, 2015
Hi. I also have the mi5s

I prefer MIUI on lineageOS, but eventually moved to LOS15.1 with android 8.1 because I really wanted to use the gcam - now it works perfect with portrait mode and everything, and the image is fluid and perfect. When I tried running it on MIUI with android 7.0 it was sluggish in operation and portrait mode didn't work at all (that's obvious - because it need android 8). I also have EIS working on 4K videos now.

How would you say gcam works on the latest MIUI? Can you please tell me what version you installed?
Using an older Gcam version as was happy with the photo quality & preferred Lens Blur to Portrait.

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

Reactions: Crazybill
Z

zeork

8.3.15 China

Note: The update for Mi 6 is delayed due to testing of system stability

Status
Not open for further replies.