Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIUI 9.5 China Stable V9.5.1.0.NAACNFA Released for Mi 5!
Please release it!!

Thanks in advance!

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

In the original global rom you can't decrease the volume of notifications without decreasing the volume of phone calls. I have used Roms from another team and they provide such feature as separated adjustment of the volume of phone calls and notifications[/QUOTE said:
You can edit the notification sound file and adapt the volume this way

Hi. My MI5 is always on the LOGO MI MI.COM powered by Android after more than 30 minutes ! I always do this update with TWRP. What I must do ? I have to reboot ? I'm afraid to do a bad thing.
Help please.
I always need a reboot when i installed a update. So, push the powerbutton for 30 seconds and than reboot your phone. (it works with my mi6)

Reactions: Looping
Can i update from 8.2.1 to 8.3.8 directly?
the fact is they are not incremental zip update but whole package. let say it just notify you that there an update rom packages available for your device

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

hello guys ... how does 8.3.8 work on mi5 base 7.0? ... I read the previous posts and there are problems but no one puts if the problems have them on a base of 8.0 .. let me know
thank you and sorry for the english

Reactions: Pinta
[QUOTE = "Dan GM, post: 411119, участник: 177428"] 5s Android 8.0 в ближайшее время? [/ QUOTE]
Для начала пусть Xiaomi выпустит

[QUOTE = "Vasco Sousa, сообщение: 411203, участник: 173967"] Странная политика ...
Обновите MI5 до Oreo, а модели SD821 остаются позади ... (MI5s / Mi5s Plus / MI Mix / Mi Примечание 2).
Забавно. [/ QUOTE]
первые обновления флагманов

i guess no, because i dont meet any issue on my mi4s
Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

He easily said it was xiaomi.eu problem since his China ROM doesn't have the problem, so i was trying to figured it out if he has Mi 4S device of his own or just saying that based on whatever device he is using on China ROM, most of the time bugs are device-dependent....for example...few weeks ago, Redmi 4x started to had problem with Camera2 api, and now many other devices also has problem with Camera2 api since last week, but Mi Max 2 has no problem with Camera2 api...

I can't add a number to blocklist. It was same on the 8.3.1 for my mi5x. I add a sms coming from a number to blocklist but neither the number is on the blocked numbers nor the message moves to blocked messages.

Not delayed.
Suspended, to close Beta China from 5 march to 9 march, to public Beta to Mi5c will be 8.3.16.
i want new ROM because of Sound Setting bug and some slowdowning problems appeared in 8.3.1

Thanks fot answer.

xiaomi mi6 eurom 8.3.8 new notification shade supported team ? whatsapp messenger or app yes or no ?

new notification shade 8.3.1 no

Hello guys. has anyone tried this update on mix1? the previous update was blocked in TWRP. Does this work? I am at 8.1.25 because everything worked correctly

1. Can u send email with attachment?
2. Daily wallpaper (carusel?) working?
1. I tried to send an email with attachment, but every time I press the attach button, compose window is closing and I get back to my inbox.
2. Carousel wallpaper is working, but the setting button is missing from the left slide menu on the lock screen.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-03-09-13-53-13-324_lockscreen.png
    Screenshot_2018-03-09-13-53-13-324_lockscreen.png
    85.2 KB · Views: 379
Status
Not open for further replies.