Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ehy3epO.png

There is no any update for Mi5X, rebooted device and checked update several times.
P.S. Before i've used stable 9.5 and moved to weekly 9.6 (8.4.4) through three points, i think reason of not coming updates is this (I mean, move to another MIUI through three points, without using TWRP and data waping)
Could help please

There is no any update for Mi5X, rebooted device and checked update several times.
P.S. Before i've used stable 9.5 and moved to weekly 9.6 (8.4.4) through three points, i think reason of not coming updates is this (I mean, move to another MIUI through three points, without using TWRP and data waping)
Could help please
Because OTA update will pushed later in evening. You have to manually download if you like to update ASAP

Great!! Thanks for the update! I had problems with screen rotation online redmi4 pro, now It works fine.

MI6
Stuck on boot and finally reboots to TWPR
There are a lot of camera initialisation errors in log. Can't attach file - says it's to large (5.4mb) so dropbox link dropbox.com/s/x775zy371bcv5gl/andr-log.log?dl=0

Rollback to 8.4.4 doesn't help.

Reactions: odaoud
similar to the other RMN4 (MTK) Nikel ->
can't install:
unmount of /cust failed; no such volume
unmount of /system failed; no such volume
Updater process ended with signal: 11
Error installing zip file.

Reactions: ssenes
similar to the other RMN4 (MTK) Nikel ->
can't install:
unmount of /cust failed; no such volume
unmount of /system failed; no such volume
Updater process ended with signal: 11
Error installing zip file.
Redmi Pro can not install, too.

Start using eu miui on Redmi 5 from 8.3.15 up until 8.4.12 and not facing any problem whatsoever. Great job dev. No fc no error no problem. Very happy using it...

MI6
Stuck on boot and finally reboots to TWPR
There are a lot of camera initialisation errors in log. Can't attach file - says it's to large (5.4mb) so dropbox link dropbox.com/s/x775zy371bcv5gl/andr-log.log?dl=0

Rollback to 8.4.4 doesn't help.

Upd: flashing stable version xiaomi.eu_multi_MI6_V9.5.3.0.OCACNFA_v9-8.0 without any wipes brings device back to life!
Upd2:
after successful de-bricking:
flashed 8.4.4 - all ok
flashed 8.4.12 - bootloop again...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.