Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, thank you first! Great that I can no longer use my mi6! It does not work on older versions either, but a week to wait for something new is natural. Who knows if it will work? Does anyone have a hint? I do not have a restoration!

Nikel here, i don't detect problems in 8.4.13 version. This version are not reuploded.
Thanks for the work

Yes, thank you first! Great that I can no longer use my mi6! It does not work on older versions either, but a week to wait for something new is natural. Who knows if it will work? Does anyone have a hint? I do not have a restoration!
If you can't be able to flash any older ROM version, then sadly you must proceed on Format Data through TWRP recovery.
After this you will be able to flash any older Version you like, but you will loose any Data you stored on your device (Internal Storage), and you must setup your device from start.

I have such problem on previous rom, but I could return to 8.3.29 and now everything works on this firmware

If you can't be able to flash any older ROM version, then sadly you must proceed on Format Data through TWRP recovery.
After this you will be able to flash any older Version you like, but you will loose any Data you stored on your device (Internal Storage), and you must setup your device from start.

Of course I am able to flash an older version. I'm not the only one who has this problem! Of course, I do not want to lose my data! Can you flash the stable first, then maybe the developer version?

Nem tudom, hogyan kell a hetes tönkre dobni a "sourceforge" linket. Lépjen a másik letöltési oldalra, hogy megkapja a redmipro frissítést.

8.4.13 succesfully fixed my Nikel 3/64. Notifications are ok now.
Thanks for the hard work!

Mido with 8.4.12 is fast, still crash and battery drain fast

Gửi từ Redmi Note 4X của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Reactions: Omnio
Redmi Pro - Attempts boot for 5 minutes then gives up and reboots to recovery.
MI6 - Attempts boot for 5 minutes then givers up and reboots to recovery.
Mix - Appears to work without issue

--

Redmi Pro - Bootloader unlocked. 3-Way reboot mod flashed. No Xposed.
MI6 - As above.
Mix - As above.

With kate many problems:
  • MIUI Tweaks xposed FC
  • GPS Test FC
  • Reboot when MIUI Tweaks active and using modified buttons
Going back to 8.3.29, which also is not really good :(

Status
Not open for further replies.