Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
TWRP stays also?

Thank you for the quick answer! im gonna install oreo for Mi 5 clean and fresh without any mods and see how it works.
No. You will need reinstall using adb. Here, before the upgrade from 8.3 to 8.4 I formated only the system, without user storage. I have the twrp img file saved, so after the S.O. installed, without restart the phone, I mark the image option in the install using TWRP menu. The next step is select recovery option e go. You will have the twrp again without use the PC.

Enviado de meu MI 6 usando Tapatalk

Can't change the display sleep time from30 seconds, when ever trying to change it's not changing
Device : mi5s 64gb
94ce61968d59e05ddd5f32d3985ddc12.jpg

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk
Of course because you disabled MIUI optimization in developer settings. Set it back as default and then go to: Settings > lock screen & password > Sleep

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: ramshu97
Anybody noticed new app called shopplus or is just me? Redmi Note 3 SE

I did not install anything new, apart from the ROM update and Magisk update... :-\

EDIT: I can't start the app and apparently is a System app.

EDIT2: com.xiaomi.oversea.com is the name of the package.
Received a link to that via SMS but didn't install it

Reactions: Fredcardoso
No. You will need reinstall using adb. Here, before the upgrade from 8.3 to 8.4 I formated only the system, without user storage. I have the twrp img file saved, so after the S.O. installed, without restart the phone, I mark the image option in the install using TWRP menu. The next step is select recovery option e go. You will have the twrp again without use the PC.

Enviado de meu MI 6 usando Tapatalk

Seems not needed for me to reinstall twrp, i just format, wiped and cleaned all data.
Booted back in recovery and installed oreo on Mi 5 and will report back

Reactions: Roberto Filho
installed on mi5 and everything seems to work fine. testing how the battery works

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

Nothing if your bootloader is officially unlocked, use clean all(best option) and not clean+lock
Everything will be wiped so make necessary backups

Let's say I flashed the Global ROM with bootloader unlocked, on the next OTA updater my bootloader will lock?

Black Matte on Redmi 4X and other Redmi's getting scratched easily btw :p You can view the scratches easily with your breathe on it. :p

I've did a clean install of this last build on my mi5s, but I can't manage to install these modded *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* apks. Tried different versions and they all fc after opening. Is something that I'm missing?

Seems not needed for me to reinstall twrp, i just format, wiped and cleaned all data.
Booted back in recovery and installed oreo on Mi 5 and will report back

So far on my Mi 5 everything works, i can set everything and downloaded magisk no problems. Sometimes slow reaction on the screen when switching between apps. I turned miui optimization is off.

A clean clean install is required. I tried dirty flash but i ended with apps crashing.

Good luck to all

MI MAX won't get recognized by any computer, i thought it was a driver problem but trying with a new computer it happens the same

I also thought it may be usb connector pin damaged, tried several cables nothing.

but if i mount it via TWRP it works perfectly

wtf

what is new in settings, which is called miui laboratory
70f5d5477bcc16d7394c206c2726bb1d.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

Received a link to that via SMS but didn't install it

Thanks.

I did not receive anything. I freezed the app on Lucky Patcher and no issues until now, so I will keep it freezed until I find out what the hell is that app for :D

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 3 através do Tapatalk

in the kenzo it works perfectly, except the contacts but it is solved deactivating the synchronization with miui

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 3 mediante Tapatalk

I've did a clean install of this last build on my mi5s, but I can't manage to install these modded *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* apks. Tried different versions and they all fc after opening. Is something that I'm missing?

camera2 api enabled, right?

Why China Miui work all fine (include dialer and sync on) but on Xiaomi.eu we have many bugs, FC, crashes and bootloops? I try seco d day China Miui on Mi5 and Mi Max and work perferct, Xiaomi.eu have many critical bugs.
Guyz please work and do good rom for this phones. I dont want use China, but its free form bugs.
Don't use then the weekly releases. From the moment that you installed you accept that can be buggy. Some people here are so ... I don't want to say that don't understand this

Sent from my Jason using Tapatalk and mask

Don't use then the weekly releases. From the moment that you installed you accept that can be buggy. Some people here are so ... I don't want to say that don't understand this

You read my post? I write compare 8.4.5 and 8.4.12 Xiaomi.eu vs China (8.4.5/12)same build.
Both this verions are Beta(developer)(weekly)
China work fine without bugs and issue, Xiaomi.eu have issues.
You now understand?
I prefered Xiaomi.eu but last times Xiaomi.eu have to many bugs.

Last edited:
Reactions: KoWunna
You read my post? I write compare 8.4.5 and 8.4.12 Xiaomi.eu vs China (8.4.5/12)same build.
You now understand?
Not only past two updates. Since 4 or 5 last updates xiaomi.eu is buggy as hell so i switched to global beta ;)

Reactions: saijd
You now understand?
One is beta and one is another beta based on first. BETA.

Status
Not open for further replies.