Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
HI all.
I'm a new user of xiaomi devices and rims from xiaomi.eu, I'm on a redmi 5 plus (Vince) chinese/English with unlocked bootloader on stable 9.5.4.0, all stable and fast, but with a battery draining really fast too, almost 25% whit the phone on idle, only used in to listening some music and some Facebook...
Someone on this forum have talked from a battery draining fix, but I don't find it...
Thanks to all for her fantastic work on this roms.

Are you kidding? 25% battery "drained" after over 17h with "some use of Facebook" and "listening to music"? That's excellent, almost 3 days of standby (which, with Facebook use, isn't standby at all!). I don't know what devices you had before, but there are very few out there that have much longer battery life. The best I know is my Blackview BV6000, with a battery life of almost 6 days in total standby (no use at all, just switch on the screen for a few seconds every day to check the battery level) - with even light use, this goes down to 3 days, too.

Someone else with Vince having troubles with battery draining?
Thanks

Yup, it's been worse since Global Stable 9.5.3.0 for me ... Tried getting rid of the fingerprint lock as someone stated, seemed to help idle drain, enabled it back, standby time still pretty good, so doesn't looks like it's directly linked ...

EDIT : "Worse" literally means "worse", not bad, still getting like two days of use, but before, it was almost 3, so it is indeed worse than before.

Are you kidding? 25% battery "drained" after over 17h with "some use of Facebook" and "listening to music"? That's excellent, almost 3 days of standby (which, with Facebook use, isn't standby at all!). I don't know what devices you had before, but there are very few out there that have much longer battery life. The best I know is my Blackview BV6000, with a battery life of almost 6 days in total standby (no use at all, just switch on the screen for a few seconds every day to check the battery level) - with even light use, this goes down to 3 days, too.

HI.
It's the first xiaomi device I have... In the same conditions, with the official China Rom, I was ustued to have more than 3 days... With the same use...
The android system is what is causing this loss with 18% or plus use on idle... But thanks for the answer

Yup, it's been worse since Global Stable 9.5.3.0 for me ... Tried getting rid of the fingerprint lock as someone stated, seemed to help idle drain, enabled it back, standby time still pretty good, so doesn't looks like it's directly linked ...

EDIT : "Worse" literally means "worse", not bad, still getting like two days of use, but before, it was almost 3, so it is indeed worse than before.

When I means worse, it's more on the idle state, no wifi, no data and with battery save mode activated from 2:00 till 8:00 am... Whit losses of 8 to 10% in this 6 hours space... Whiteout no use at all off the phone.

Reactions: Jean-Eustache
Hi @ingbrzy its happening again, the phone getting slower, and after I restart the phone, some settings are back to default, even worse than default, phone ringtone set to none, app vault is turn on on home screen, and some other settings are also back to default: auto brightness, vibration, color temperature etc

Please help...

Hi @ingbrzy its happen again tonight, my phone getting slower, and after restarting my phone, some settings are back to default.

Please help, its been 3 weeks i think...

New settings: The keyboard does not show up at the wifi connection, so I can not activate the phone. Must use a wifi network without a password.
No face recognition.

Two days of battery? Wahahahahaha. Where?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Well yeah, with LTE active at all times, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat installed, once i unplugged at 11pm on Sunday when i got to sleep, Tuesday around 6pm, had 40% left.
With current updates, a bit worse, unplugged around 7am this morning, currently here it's 17:03, i still have 81% with 57m03s screen-on time !

(Redmi 5 Plus, Xiaomi.eu Stable 9.5.4.0)

When I means worse, it's more on the idle state, no wifi, no data and with battery save mode activated from 2:00 till 8:00 am... Whit losses of 8 to 10% in this 6 hours space... Whiteout no use at all off the phone.

Yep, standby time took a hit indeed.

It is normal that it changes to 3G when you are calling.But it should return to 4G when the call ended?! How mant stripes you have in 3G or 4G?;! It takes always the most stable network,and the best signal! Did you switch from developer to stable?!Did you wiped cache/Dalvik/Data and System, or did a fresh install?!

I did a clean install from the china rom to stable
With wipe all.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 6 met Tapatalk

Hi, I install it on my Xiaomi Mi Mix2s but there is not the Google Play Store, Why?

I try to do the format data but still there is not the app

How do you managed to do that?? I'm on the current version too and the battery it's awful..
Also, anyone have any news about a new stable version? I have a mi5 and i don't want to downgrade to android 7 if a new stable of 8.0 is coming soon, you guys know every when a stable is released??
hola.
ajustes - pantalla de bloqueo y huella dactilar - gestionar huellas
al fondo, luego de las huellas grabadas, desactivar los tres items (pantalla de bloqueo, contraseña de privacidad, bloqueo de aplicaciones..)

el mío es mi5s y estoy en la versión 8.4.12

hola.
ajustes - pantalla de bloqueo y huella dactilar - gestionar huellas
al fondo, luego de las huellas grabadas, desactivar los tres items (pantalla de bloqueo, contraseña de privacidad, bloqueo de aplicaciones..)

el mío es mi5s y estoy en la versión 8.4.12
Hola! Gracias por el dato, aunque tengo el Mi5 y no me había fijado en ese detalle, de igual forma lo intentaré, estoy algo cansado de tener que cargar 3 veces al día el móvil..

8.4.12 Double Mi Music widget in the notification shade on the Mi 5X

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-04-19-21-14-29-989_com.miui.home.png
    Screenshot_2018-04-19-21-14-29-989_com.miui.home.png
    696.2 KB · Views: 636
Status
Not open for further replies.