Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
because my5 has been suspended this week, which has passed

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

Kenzo - after 5 mins "system is not responding" notification, another 1 min phone stopped. After restart I went back to 8.4.12

Same issue with kate, and come black 8.4.12, same error message.
Oh, so it does not make any sense to update on kate this week?
Last week I also went back to my version before, because the phone rebootet after menu-button-pressing. So this is not a beta, it is early alpha. That's sad, with MIUI8 all worked so fine.

No updates this week for most of the 'recent' phones and we have only 2 pages of comments.. nice.. Also, you guys know every when we have stable updates? it's one or two months between updates?
Cause' i wanna downgrade mi phone from weekly (8.0) to stable (7.0) that means that i have to clean install, but i don't wanna do it twice if a stable with oreo can be released soon for the mi 5.. :/

I'm still stopped at 8.3.29 with my mix2 ... possible in a month you could not make a usable ROM ... I do not understand

Hi there, I'm portuguese, owner of a RN3pro and i don't understand why ever i install or update a xiaomi.eu ROM, my local stay on Poland local.
I have always to change manually to Portuguese. To do it i have to go defenitions and write região (region), because the options aren't more on aditionnal defenitions. But since today, that option isn't more avaible anywhere. What can i do.
Regards
João Jacinto

Reactions: BrauliX
Hi there, I'm portuguese, owner of a RN3pro and i don't understand why ever i install or update a xiaomi.eu ROM, my local stay on Poland local.
I have always to change manually to Portuguese. To do it i have to go defenitions and write região (region), because the options aren't more on aditionnal defenitions. But since today, that option isn't more avaible anywhere. What can i do.
Regards
João Jacinto

I João...
I'm Portuguese too, with a redmi 5 plus have installed the latest stable and don't have this problem.

Question please... The OTA. . I DON'T HAVE RECEIVED OTA UPDATE FOR MY PHONE.
THANKS

Reactions: joaojacinto
Same issue with kate, and come black 8.4.12, same error message.
Kenzo - after 5 mins "system is not responding" notification, another 1 min phone stopped. After restart I went back to 8.4.12
Are you now in 8.4.12. For me is imposible, I have the same error message and the phone frezze/stoped only way is power off. I don´t know if maybe we have tomorrow a V2 to correct this bug.

Are you now in 8.4.12. For me is imposible, I have the same error message and the phone frezze/stoped only way is power off. I don´t know if maybe we have tomorrow a V2 to correct this bug.
Yep, on 8.4.12 everything work correctly

Regards
João Jacinto

Boas Joao, consegues resolver ese problema no "build.prop"
Hi Joao, you can fix it at buil.prop

Status
Not open for further replies.