Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
System fluidity improved on Redmi Note 5 China!!!!
Happy for the 8.4.19.....!!!
Thx devs

Hi there, I'm portuguese, owner of a RN3pro and i don't understand why ever i install or update a xiaomi.eu ROM, my local stay on Poland local.
I have always to change manually to Portuguese. To do it i have to go defenitions and write região (region), because the options aren't more on aditionnal defenitions. But since today, that option isn't more avaible anywhere. What can i do.
Regards
João Jacinto
Can you explain why you want to change the region?
All developments of xiaomi.eu are on a base of PL region.
Why do you want to change the region?

Redmi 5: Great improvements . Crash of contacts fixed. No reset for settings after rebooting or power off. Still using 3rd party themes and face recognition too.

Reactions: XavierBrian
OTA finally working
6363f0e0d6e52106c08035e8739b4f02.jpg

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Redmi 5: Great improvements . Crash of contacts fixed. No reset for settings after rebooting or power off. Still using 3rd party themes and face recognition too.
How about volume?it was too low on 8.4.12

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Anybody updated w/o bugs from 8.4.12 on jason?

Отправлено с моего Mi Note 3 через Tapatalk

@ingbrzy and others ... It seems 2018 is the Worst Year for MIUI ... I never saw that number of bugs and devices suspended. If you check OnePlus OOS which is new compared to MiUi "I knew since it was a Software Only and we flash it on other devices" ... Now OOS is too STABLE, FAST, and EASY compared to MiUi. I HOPE MIUI comes BACK BETTER ... I HAVE now the MIX2 since 2 weeks suspended ... No body knows why ??
You got to compare the number of devices supported by miui and oos first... It's massively different...

Отправлено с моего Mi Note 3 через Tapatalk

Some people are really... Whatever. Do you have realize that you install a weekly build which is considered as beta/unstable? Do you know what that means? Probably not because I see more and more people which don't know anything from rom development to complain like small boys. People if you want a stable build go for what is marked us stable release or the official. FFS stop complain.

Sent from my Jason using Tapatalk and mask

mido ... dirty flash (from .12 build) ... wipes dalvik / cache only... no bugs
i'll keep monitoring performance etc...

nice job xiaomi.eu Team thanks

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk

Oh, so it does not make any sense to update on kate this week?
Last week I also went back to my version before, because the phone rebootet after menu-button-pressing. So this is not a beta, it is early alpha. That's sad, with MIUI8 all worked so fine.

I'm using this rom on Kate and I don't have any bugs, but you must know this rom is kenso rom global with modifications to make this work on Kate , that make more bugs for us, Kate original beta rom from xiaomi.com work great and is deodex, no mods all you have to do is deblot the rom. Sorry for my english.

Status
Not open for further replies.