Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MD5 error comes up if your phone is rooted.

Unroot your device and try again.
Alternatively, you can flash again the same MIUI version you are running, then go straight for the OTA right after first boot
Ok, I'll try this. But previously, I always could download update OTA, even with root.

Envoyé de mon Redmi 4X en utilisant Tapatalk

Installed on RN3Pro and no problem by far. Great Job Developers.

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 3 através do Tapatalk

Everything work as intended on Redmi 5 plus. But idk why volume call isn't loud. It's very difficult to hear when calling and I have to turn on Speaker.

Everything work as intended on Redmi 5 plus. But idk why volume call isn't loud. It's very difficult to hear when calling and I have to turn on Speaker.

Hi...
Have u tried headphones sound? Im on stable and sincerely I don't notice any difference...
Thanks

can I dirty flash from miui eu 8.3.29??? or i need to do a clean flash?

Sent from my Redmi 5 using Tapatalk

Redmi 5: Great improvements . Crash of contacts fixed. No reset for settings after rebooting or power off. Still using 3rd party themes and face recognition too.
i want to flash this rom, now im on miui eu 8.3.29, is it possible to flash this 8.4.19 without wipe my system? redmi 5 3/32

Tbh both in-call volume & speaker-call volume are so quiet. I think I'll need some tweak to adjust.

I don't know... It's the first time I use xiaomi. Eu rom... And the sound is really the same as the official rom... I have no problems on call, but on headphones is nothing impressive...

Dicen que para poder tenerlo tienes que hacer wipe en la carpeta /cust desde twrp, la verdad no he intentado.
Esto dijo ingbrzy "no.. if you are missing face unlock in the settings, wipe content of /cust folder in TWRP..."
Dicen que para poder tenerlo tienes que hacer wipe en la carpeta /cust desde twrp, la verdad no he intentado.
Esto dijo ingbrzy "no.. if you are missing face unlock in the settings, wipe content of /cust folder in TWRP..."

Amigo y vos me podés enseñar de como hacer ese procedimiento que no encuentro como hacer wipe en la carpeta cust

I've clean flashed to Eu 8.4.19. I am Redmi Note 4 (MTK) user, rooted. Everything is fine, except there is a problem cannot change to small icon in the recent. I noted this happened since 8.4.12.

Version: V9.5.2.0.NAGCNFA for Mi5S is now available in official miui page. When will you translate it?

pleasr anyone answer this, is it possible to flash it without wipe system? im on miui eu 8.3.29 n want to move to this rom

Since upgrading from android 7 to 8 on Xiaomi Mi5 i'm having lots of issues with the Pokémon Go application.
Error trying to login half of the time. App crashes after a few minutes. Unsupported device/OS page appearing in the app.
Made the game unplayable.

Ja foi adicionado notificações como do Android para o para o Mi Note 3?
As notificações da miui são ultrapassada por que o Android já trás essas funções de responder as notificações direto da notificação desde o Android 6 e na miui foi tirado essa função entendo o porquê sem falar das notificação flutuantes.

Status
Not open for further replies.