Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only in Spain
Mosr of Europe
But that's not the point
My question was why is there LTE now instead of 4G. I didn't move to an other country

You can't be serious. You know how to flash custom Roms but you don't know the difference between LTE and 4G?? Come on guys, some of the basic stuff you can also google. There is no difference , LTE and 4G is the same thing . Some manufacturers prefer to put the 4G icon on their phones and some put LTE but fundamentally they are referring to the same service. Let's keep the forum clean and stop posting useless questions.

Also if any of the developers are reading these posts , the Mi5 8.0 roms are buggy as hell. It's been weeks since I keep trying different versions but they are lagging really bad. After each try I'm forced to go back to the 7.0 versions since they are blazing fast and buttery smooth. I can't be the only one having these issues. Also, off topic, for those having incredible battery drain it's enough to turn off MiCloud sync and GPS and you're good to go. MyCloud service is trash and eats up the whole battery in a matter of hours.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing this method.

I just tried it, the thing is, I don't have root due to twrp touch screen isn't responding, I can't flash magick, and mi note 3 is not in the list..

Maybe I just have to wait until they release it for my note 3.
You can install magisk from magisk manager app.

Inside this app, you can download magisk and you can install it automatically.

No need to use TWRP I think, it will install alone with scripts

Reactions: (^.^)
Hello Nikel for face unlock but I m a new problem
My mix 1 doesn t record the wifi key. When I reboot the phone want the wifi key...
Have you an idea? Thank you...

does it fix redmi note 4 notifications problem?
361ab76e110c22e78e3479d9c17b7a62.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Does anybody have an apk for the latest camera apk from this rom? it got updated.
thank you very much and have a good day!

Also if any of the developers are reading these posts , the Mi5 8.0 roms are buggy as hell. It's been weeks since I keep trying different versions but they are lagging really bad. After each try I'm forced to go back to the 7.0 versions since they are blazing fast and buttery smooth. I can't be the only one having these issues. Also, off topic, for those having incredible battery drain it's enough to turn off MiCloud sync and GPS and you're good to go. MyCloud service is trash and eats up the whole battery in a matter of hours.

+1

How have you been able to downgrade?

I've tried to install the last 7.0 ROM on TWRP but my Mi5 wasn't able to start.

Hello! Why does not the update OTA come? How to install zip from with saving data? Thank you! XRN4X.

Friend, I found the solution ... but it is not for a normal user!

I try to help the other owners of Mi Note 2 who have the same problem.
Thank you.
Missing yellow pages app could be the reason?!?

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.