Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi.
For Mi Mix 1, When I install this ROM, It quite slow and long for reboot, some App. in the phone missing and quite lag for opening. But the next day, every thing work fine. The Miui Statusbar is working correct after update (last version I could't active it).

This update has stopped working the screen rotation and the proximity sensor. In the previous update it worked for me

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

I do not have sensors and the rotation does not work
ed16c0fbb9cf382ec799614ca0d244c8.jpg

I already knew about this, but i wanted to know if it wil become default in the EU roms? or will this be the only way to get it?

who knows how to downgrade Mi5 from android 8.0 back to 7.0? I tried to flash android8.3.29 v2 and it was really disappoint me because it was too laggy and has extreme battery drain even I dont use it for 6hrs from 100% to 70% battery. I dont want to try this latest update cause I think Oreo is not meant to Mi5. LOL

who knows how to downgrade Mi5 from android 8.0 back to 7.0? I tried to flash android8.3.29 v2 and it was really disappoint me because it was too laggy and has extreme battery drain even I dont use it for 6hrs from 100% to 70% battery. I dont want to try this latest update cause I think Oreo is not meant to Mi5. LOL

You need to do a clean install and wipe all data and internal storage. Make sure you make a back up

Mi Note 3 fc
Code:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start activity ComponentInfo{com.android.cellbroadcastreceiver/com.android.cellbroadcastreceiver.CellBroadcastSettings}: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: length=4; index=4
    at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.-wrap12(ActivityThread.java)
    at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java)
    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
    at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java)
Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: length=4; index=4
    at com.android.cellbroadcastreceiver.CellBroadcastSettings$CellBroadcastSettingsFragment.initReminderIntervalList(CellBroadcastSettings.java)
    at com.android.cellbroadcastreceiver.CellBroadcastSettings$CellBroadcastSettingsFragment.onCreate(CellBroadcastSettings.java)
    at android.app.Fragment.performCreate(Fragment.java)
    at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl.moveToState(FragmentManager.java)
    at android.app.BackStackRecord.setLastIn(BackStackRecord.java)
    at android.app.BackStackRecord.calculateFragments(BackStackRecord.java)
    at android.app.BackStackRecord.run(BackStackRecord.java)
    at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl.execPendingActions(FragmentManager.java)
    at android.app.FragmentController.execPendingActions(FragmentController.java)
    at android.app.Activity.performStart(Activity.java)
    ... 10 more
Translation issue.. Report it to your language repository...

On Mi 6 is pretty stable and battery is very good, i'm not used to have such a battery life. Great work, thank you for this roms.

Hello
I am using stable ROM on Mi Note 3 v9.5.4.0. How can I update to this rom?
Thanks
fa5390642f36323ce72d1dbda616f3c6.jpg

Sent from my Mi Note 3 using Tapatalk

For Mi5 devices, I have no problems with battery drain, proximity sensors or rotation.

I use SuperSU 2.8.2 and have Camera2 API enabled and functioning properly with OpenCamera.

Currently using the 8.4.4 original release, after a dirty flash direct from 8.3.26 (last Nougat release), without any issues.

This is the situation on the two Mi5's devices I use for network testing.

Cheers.

Reactions: vitna
Hello
I am using stable ROM on Mi Note 3 v9.5.4.0. How can I update to this rom?
Thanks
fa5390642f36323ce72d1dbda616f3c6.jpg

Sent from my Mi Note 3 using Tapatalk
You need to follow the instructions in the OP. You will lost your data.

Sent from my Jason using Tapatalk and mask

Why is not the version that Nougat or Oreo refers to in the OTA upgrade for Mi5? If it is 8.0, the upgrade will automatically make clean instal before flash with new version of Android? Thanks!
Mi 5 7.0 8.3.26

I have a problem with last three Rom.
The google foto's backup doesn't start, never, with magisk (root for adaway).

Does anyone know this error?

Inviato dal mio MIX 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

For Mi5 devices, I have no problems with battery drain, proximity sensors or rotation.

I use SuperSU 2.8.2 and have Camera2 API enabled and functioning properly with OpenCamera.

Currently using the 8.4.4 original release, after a dirty flash direct from 8.3.26 (last Nougat release), without any issues.

This is the situation on the two Mi5's devices I use for network testing.

Cheers.

what do you mean dirty flash? how to do that? You mean no wiping and flash thru TWRP or Updater?

because I do not have sensors and the screen rotation no longer works with this update
8ad200bd18497f0c3d8db3c710311840.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.