Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Xiaomi Redmi Pro

The notification icons are not showing up in the status bar, how to solve? Or are we going to have to wait for the next update?

Reactions: joaonctm
Oh finally, I see I'm not the only one ... :p:p:p
Notification icons on status bar have disappeared in my kenzo (Redmi Note 3 pro) too. :rolleyes:
I'm looking for solutions everywhere for 2 or 3 days and nothing works.
Please if someone find one, tell here ...;);)
Same for my RN3 ;)

I have no icons in notification bar, only when I scroll down they appear.
This is problem from previus update, and now is the same...

Hello,
first of all thank you for your hard work regarding the rom.
Mi Mix 1, 8.4.4 reuploaded
phone and contacts are permamently crashed, the most important thing with a telephone :)
otherwise everything is fine.
greetings

Read post #423
Thx for the answer. Thing is i Know région is set to Polland and not France (as every Time i update the rom) . My carrier network shows LTE instead of 4G and i can't use VoLTE.

VoLTE is not a Big deal as my carrier doesn't support it anyway

Hi all,

My Redmi Note 4 MTK also has the disappearing icon-issue. I also notice an incredibly fast battery drain since the last version. Hope this can be fixed! Keep up the good work.

Xiaomi Redmi Pro

The notification icons are not showing up in the status bar, how to solve? Or are we going to have to wait for the next update?

Same question here. (redmi pro)

Some notifications are not showing up in the status bar like gmail, whatsapp, some google notifications. There are others that are showing up like Maps/Traffics informations, local weather, instagram...

hello with the latest update do not work various sensors, accelerometer, Compass, light sensors, proximity sensor, I do not know if it happened to others, I have a mi5 3/64.
:(

hello with the latest update do not work various sensors, accelerometer, Compass, light sensors, proximity sensor, I do not know if it happened to others, I have a mi5 3/64.
:(
Ami happened to me. But after 2 days the sensors were left alone and I do not know why this happened

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

I can not deactivate admin permission for any app.pls helppp.mi6

1199b2e40e6867f9581dfcb9ef358afa.jpg
ec03fd1617883e957e65cd522dafe27b.jpg

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

A question for xiaomi.eu developers:

Is it possible to include color calibration settings-option in order to minimize screen retention? (For LG displays and some Tianma)

I have seen many people with various devices like Mi5, Note 4, Mi A1 having this issue.

I am talking without having to change kernel, if possible.

Thanks

went back to MIU 9.3 8.3.1, oreo is still too unstable, very slow, very lagguy, audio problems, distortion on speakers.
all that went away on downgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.