Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone knows what this.. when i hold down on downloads in magisk to reload , the app crashes with this bugreport.
Something whith the updater app?? Cant figure this out.
(Mi5, 9.5.1 stable)

java.lang.RuntimeException: An error occurred while executing doInBackground()
at android.os.AsyncTask$3.done(AsyncTask.java)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.finishCompletion(FutureTask.java:354)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.setException(FutureTask.java:223)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:242)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1133)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:607)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:760)
Caused by: java.util.concurrent.RejectedExecutionException: Task com.topjohnwu.magisk.asyncs.UpdateRepos$$Lambda$1@15f7071 rejected from java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor@24b7e56[Running, pool size = 9, active threads = 9, queued tasks = 128, completed tasks = 4]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$AbortPolicy.rejectedExecution(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:2049)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.reject(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:814)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.execute(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1360)
at com.topjohnwu.magisk.asyncs.UpdateRepos.doInBackground(Unknown Source)
at com.topjohnwu.magisk.asyncs.UpdateRepos.doInBackground(Unknown Source)
at android.os.AsyncTask$2.call(AsyncTask.java)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:237)
... 3 more

Polish translate.. One year and not fixed translate?
I dont know its same meaning.
Update at night automatically its same no update at night :-D
Xiaomi.eu Polish lang
de348b7adca8c59f340e9c7176510e12.jpg

China English lang and Global English and Polish

5b46e12bf40eff26d2fb9a7a70e3013b.jpg

In polish lang on Global Aktualizuj w nocy(update at night)

my wife has the Mi5. is the oreo weekly stable enough for a "normal" user? or it would be better to keep it on stable nougat?

There's an error while flashing this update (OTA going through TWRP) but it immediately closes I can't see it. I think I need to update TWRP on my Redmi Note 4 (MTK) because I have the 3.0.2 cofface one if I'm not mistaken. Does someone has a link to the latest TWRP zip for my Note 4 MTK? I never updated TWRP before and I'm pretty certain I can just flash it through TWRP itself? Feel free to enlighten me a bit more! Thanks

On kenzo everything work perfectly but I have one issue. On notification bar there are no icons of presented notifications. Can see notifications just when I slide bar down it's pitty annoying. Will be glad for fix :)

my wife has the Mi5. is the oreo weekly stable enough for a "normal" user? or it would be better to keep it on stable nougat?

If the phone is for the wife my opinion is "if it ain't broke don't fix it".

Having said that, the Oreo rom is stable enough for me at least but Nougat is tried and tested more.

On kenzo everything work perfectly but I have one issue. On notification bar there are no icons of presented notifications. Can see notifications just when I slide bar down it's pitty annoying. Will be glad for fix :)
I have the same problem. It's pretty annoying have notifications and I don't know about them. Including sms's... I receive them but I don't notice them!o_O

If the phone is for the wife my opinion is "if it ain't broke don't fix it".

Having said that, the Oreo rom is stable enough for me at least but Nougat is tried and tested more.

well it's broken (camera crashes daily), thats why I am intending to flash either the last weekly or the last stable. right now it's on an old stable release. I didnt update it regularly because everything just worked:)

Big thanks Xiaomi.eu for sharing this ...
In 8.4.4

Xiaomi ✓ powaa

Dns 1.1.1.1. 1.0.0.1

***** April 2018 and more speedy *****
Bye bye Google.

This version have battery drain issued again for mido aka redmi note 4x SD?

Can I have a advice from u all sir for stable version for battery? Thanks

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk

Hello I'm new in redmi 4x and miui, just want to know your stable build or even the weekli build is flashable tru twrp right will this rom wipe the twrp recovery after flashing and reboot to system or it will retain twrp? Thanks guys

I am having An issue with my buttons. Back, menu and Fingerprint stop working in all apps. They do keep working on the lock screen.

Also Magisk 16 gives me a bootloop.

Buggy build for the Mi6 this one!

I followed the instructions in the OP, but I can’t manage to install this package. I am currently on Linage OS. I wiped system and data and flashed with latest TWRP. I get an error after installing the package and reboot says “no os installed”. I tried the steps without wiping system partition, but still failed to install the package. Reboot stays on the Mi logo.

I did some searching but did not find any solution. Someone advised to use Mi Flash to flash developers miui, install recovery, and then the required rom. Is this really necessary?

Please advice! Thanks.

* edit *
Please ignore. I retried and now it was successful.

Last edited:
Xiaomi service framework huge battery drain on mi6

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-04-11-11-33-22-286_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2018-04-11-11-33-22-286_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    156.4 KB · Views: 537
I followed the instructions in the OP, but I can’t manage to install this package. I am currently on Linage OS. I wiped system and data and flashed with latest TWRP. I get an error after installing the package and reboot says “no os installed”. I tried the steps without wiping system partition, but still failed to install the package. Reboot stays on the Mi logo.

I did some searching but did not find any solution. Someone advised to use Mi Flash to flash developers miui, install recovery, and then the required rom. Is this really necessary?

Please advice! Thanks.

Hi

Did you put the eu.rom zip on internal storage ?

Status
Not open for further replies.