8.6.14/16/18/20

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On RN5 Global i had this loop of asking for the pin when trying to configure my fingerprint during first set up, clean install, also the "Cancel" text on the configuration screen doesn't work and appear as <u> Cancelar </u>

On RN5 Global i had this loop of asking for the pin when trying to configure my fingerprint during first set up, clean install, also the "Cancel" text on the configuration screen doesn't work and appear as <u> Cancelar </u>
Report the translation issue to the corresponding github owner please.

Reactions: IvLoz
Hi,

Thanks for MIUI10 :) Beauty

But one big thing gone....exchange account...bye
Cannot had exchange account anymore so no email and no contacts.....was loving the app...

Does someone know if it will come back ?

++

Reactions: _estima_
Mi Mix.
There are no colorful notification icons in the status bar ... is there a way to solve?

If I don't install 8.6.14 on Mix 2, but want to install next release, will it possible to dirty flash? I'm on 9.5.6.0 stable.

Hello guys... Please help... Bootloop after clean installing xiaomi.eu miui 10... (wiped data, system, cache and dalvik) I was on MIUI10 global beta... Do I need to wipe internal too?

Installed on Mi mix 2 and rooted with Magisk 16.Works great, very smooth and fast. Thanks for your hard work.

Hello guys. I've just installed the update. I do not hear the vibration when I receive whatsapp notifications. how can I do? mix 1

Last edited:
I have FC when I try to use dynamic bokeh effect in the mi mix 2s.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-06-20-16-41-54-947_com.miui.bugreport.png
    Screenshot_2018-06-20-16-41-54-947_com.miui.bugreport.png
    250.5 KB · Views: 371
Please help anyone... Even after wiping internal, I still can´t install xiaomi.eu rom... Tried downloading ROM again and sideloading... got this result:
C:\adb>adb sideload xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMix2S_8.6.18_v10-8.0.zip
serving: 'xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMix2S_8.6.18_v10-8.0.zip' (~47%) * failed to read command: No error

Please help anyone... Even after wiping internal, I still can´t install xiaomi.eu rom... Tried downloading ROM again and sideloading... got this result:
C:\adb>adb sideload xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMix2S_8.6.18_v10-8.0.zip
serving: 'xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMix2S_8.6.18_v10-8.0.zip' (~47%) * failed to read command: No error
Seriously? The install instructions over here are pretty clear
You need to install it through TWRP..
Just read the OP in stead of just doing something

Reactions: barbuti17
Seriously? The install instructions over here are pretty clear
You need to install it through TWRP..
Just read the OP in stead of just doing something
I tried sideloading because TWRP install will get me into a bootloop on first boot... Can you help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.