8.6.14/16/18/20

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No redmi 5 plus love? doesn't make sense than an inferior phone like the redmi 5 gets miui 10 yet redmi 5 plus, the superior version doesn't get anything :S

Any news for 9.6.1.0 for Mi Note 3? I just read a post that is available for China stable. Thanks

I'm more irked by the fact that much inferior and crappy phones than the Redmi 5 plus are getting the best updates while the better phone gets left behind.....suddenly I am regretitng buying this thing....basically "you will get the best updates if you buy a lower end budget device like the Mi 5"...pretty confused by Xiaomi developers right now...

Reactions: sebastian83
Downloaded, flashed via Updater, everything works perfectly and without any loss!
Thank you for this smooth Rom!

Thank you for your hard work!
Now waiting for twrp for sirius... Do you know, will be it released soon?

I'm more irked by the fact that much inferior and crappy phones than the Redmi 5 plus are getting the best updates while the better phone gets left behind.....suddenly I am regretitng buying this thing....basically "you will get the best updates if you buy a lower end budget device like the Mi 5"...pretty confused by Xiaomi developers right now...
Other devices will gradually get MIUI 10 from now and through July.

Other devices will gradually get MIUI 10 from now and through July.

Yeah no, I understand you completely and I know it's not your fault as the ROM developer, just that Xiaomi's team doesn't make a single sense to me, they should've release MIUI 10 for the high-mid range phones and then later to the lower end phones like the redmi 5, but oh well...guess I could try AOSP 8.1 in the meantime..

Mi 5 low budget? What do you mean? It's flagship line, maybe you meant Redmi 5? lol

Sent from my Mi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Yeah no, I understand you completely and I know it's not your fault as the ROM developer, just that Xiaomi's team doesn't make a single sense to me, they should've release MIUI 10 for the high-mid range phones and then later to the lower end phones like the redmi 5, but oh well...guess I could try AOSP 8.1 in the meantime..
Well, nothing to be sorry or whatever for, i didnt see it personally... Anyway, Xiaomi DID in fact focus on the high-end phones first...

Mi 8, Mi 8 SE, Mix 2, Mix 2S, Mix etc... Note 3 is not flagship, high spec it might be, but in comparison to the latest phones coming out it will inevitably take a lower priority for the Note 3 and others to receive MIUI 10. No amount of complaints will speed it up either.

Mi 5 low budget? What do you mean? It's flagship line, maybe you meant Redmi 5? lol

Was flagship :) flagship change every 6 months, what was then is not now :)

Great, just dirty flashed over latest weekly. Had to reset some apps e.g. Weather, works very good so far. Even Magisk works good.

Thanks for your hard work!

Reactions: MarkHUK
Well, nothing to be sorry or whatever for, i didnt see it personally... Anyway, Xiaomi DID in fact focus on the high-end phones first...

Mi 8, Mi 8 SE, Mix 2, Mix 2S, Mix etc... Note 3 is not flagship, high spec it might be, but in comparison to the latest phones coming out it will inevitably take a lower priority for the Note 3 and others to receive MIUI 10. No amount of complaints will speed it up either.
I'm impressed to see Mi Note 2 and not Mi Note 3...maybe because Mi Note 2 and Snap 821 is more high-end than Mi Note 3 and Snap 660?

Was flagship :) flagship change every 6 months, what was then is not now :)
It's still a powerful phone and a world apart from true budgets like a Redmi 5, please do not put them on the same league LOL

Mi 5 is old but it's STILL from high-end league, that did not change!

It's still a powerful phone and a world apart from true budgets like a Redmi 5, please do not put them on the same league LOL

Mi 5 is old but it's STILL from high-end league, that did not change!

No debate about its performance, its just not in the same 'range' as the Mi 8 etc...Everything has its reasons. This is life :)

No debate about its performance, its just not in the same 'range' as the Mi 8 etc...Everything has its reasons. This is life :)
But you can't put it down there with true budgets like Redmi line, call it an old high-end, but just because it got cheaper with the new flagship iterations, doesn't mean it's a budget phone, that's what I mean lol

Ofc it's not on the same level as the latest Snapdragon 84x family, but it's also not way down there with budgets, I'd say old flagships goes to this weird spot, since they are not flagship anymore but not a budget also, since they weren't conceived to be a budget, it just got cheaper because of new models and that's it XD

But definitely still mid-high league!

Reactions: hydelezz and avt31
Status
Not open for further replies.