8.6.14/16/18/20

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great work guys! Works great on my Mi5 (no Magisk).

Now just wait until I can unlock my MIX 2S so I can install it there too :)

you are great thanks!

after updating my MI5 to MIUI 10, can I install root permissions with Magisk 16.3 in TWRP?

sorry for the dumb question:

do i need to completely format my phone every time this ROM has a new update or only for the first installation? I'm asking because it's very inconvenient having to copy everything over from the phone to PC every time.

i have a mi mix 2s (got it yesterday), running 9.5.19.0 (stable) and would like to go to MIUI 10

Redmi Note 5 CN:
The only concerning issue is that full screen gesture to home screen is lagging....! It was not even working on the first boot ...had to reboot again for it to work! Expect that....rom is not lagging....just that specific swipe up and swipe up + pause gestures.....

Reactions: amire
Mi Mix here, dirty flashed over the last Miui 9, everything works flawlessly. Excellent work devs!

I did a clean install and Brazilian Portuguese is still on Portugal Portuguese. It happens since old versions of .eu
On en.miui ROM is ok.

Reactions: lezinboy
Gmail doesn´t show any notification, execpt light, on lockscreen. No vibrate, no popup. Settings are unchanged...

installed via TWRP in Mi Mix 2S, initially without problems, thank you very much for your time and work, regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.