8.6.14/16/18/20

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rom booted after wiping everything and changing TWRP to the laggy version provided in the first topic... Thank you guys for your help.

okay the novelty .... the miui 10. but it is full of bugs. when notifications of facebook, messenger arrive. whatsapp the screen once turns on and 10 times no. thank you. mix1

After a dirty flash i tried to i stall magisk but ended with bootloop.
Then i did a clean fresh install and backt up my apps.

Miui 10 looks smooth and nice gonna try this without any mods to see how really good miui 10 is.

But i cant find anywhere the screen gesture on Mi5 and it was in china rom?

Hey guys.

Got a question for you guys.

I got Mi Mix 2 with Global 9.5.8.0

Do i need to do a full wipe to install this eu rom

I need change the status bar , but it's impossible help
a2d27b892196443b85c9cdbe1855c99b.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

do i need to completely format my phone every time this ROM has a new update or only for the first installation? i have a mi mix 2s (got it yesterday), running 9.5.19.0 (stable) and would like to go to MIUI 10

You'll only need to full wipe it once if you're going to stick with EU. Though keep in mind you're going to need to follow the unlocking procedure first by registering a Xiaomi account, waiting the 3 days for the unlock, THEN doing all the necessary rom flashing & wiping

Hi, I'm on Mi Mix. Installed 8.6.14. I can't set accessibility to ON neither nor 8.5.24. Could somebody please tell me why? What should I do to make it run like stable version..? Thanks.

On my whyred I have some stutter here and there. The worst stuttering happens when I swipe from the bottom to go to the home screen. Text input in chrome feels also slow.

Overall performance is not as good as I would expect from this device. Global stable ROM performs a lot better, although not perfect.

Featurewise Miui 10 does a great job!

Anybody else having trouble with Facebook? I'm getting this message since last night (a good 12h already), but using FB through PC/Mobile browser is just fine -___-

Yesterday as I was playing with a few ROMs before installing MIUI EU, Facebook app was just fine, this started after MIUI 10 lol

Just wanted to know if everyone FB is normal or I'm having a hell of a weird bug!
456be8d175c896fe7291f97df259e404.jpg

Sent from my Mi Note 2 using Tapatalk

My
Didn't seem like it from your initial question..
I'm even newer to this forum than you ;) Prefer AOSP normally
My initial question was if I had to wipe internal storage also, along with the regular wipes for clean install... It was pertinent, since I got into a bootloop after wiping the partitions you usually need to wipe for clean install... Maybe you didn´t read the previous post...

But fine... Noob or not, xiaomi.eu is running now...

Reactions: barbuti17
My

My initial question was if I had to wipe internal storage also, along with the regular wipes for clean install... It was pertinent, since I got into a bootloop after wiping the partitions you usually need to wipe for clean install... Maybe you didn´t read the previous post...

But fine... Noob or not, xiaomi.eu is running now...
Hey sir, are your FB app working? Trying to figure if I have an isolated bug lol

First impression with Redmi note 5, very laggy system.
Coming from latest weakly.
Wiped dalvik cache only.
Flashed with magisk 16.3

working fine here... try wiping facebook data...
I did, wiped data, went to TWRP and wiped caches, tried to install an apk from outside Play Store, nothing works '-' just keeps giving that message...I didn't really want to reinstall the ROM or go back to AEX just because of Facebook :| I'd use it on browser, but I need to login into a few apps :|

First impression with Redmi note 5, very laggy system.
Coming from latest weakly.
Wiped dalvik cache only.
Flashed with magisk 16.3
I don't notice lag, only they bug with notificatnes un screenlock. Do with caché/dalvick and internal memory

I did, wiped data, went to TWRP and wiped caches, tried to install an apk from outside Play Store, nothing works '-' just keeps giving that message...I didn't really want to reinstall the ROM or go back to AEX just because of Facebook :| I'd use it on browser, but I need to login into a few apps :|

I think you dont have other choice but to install rom again... clean...

Last edited:
Not wipe system - only data - cache - format data > reboot recovery > copy ROm to phone - flash - reboot - done
( không wipe system ông! flash ROM china lại đi rồi wipe sạch không wipe system sau đó format data - reboot recovery - chép rom lại flash zô!)
Mình thử mãi vấn treo logo bác cho mình xin số điện thoại hoặc facebook em hỏi chút được không? em cảm ơn bác .

I flashed the rom on my mi5 and I've been using it for a few hours. Everything seems to work fine.
I'd like to root the phone, but I always had problems with xiaomi.eu ROMs and magisk, the phone became slow and laggy, so I preferred superSU. I read in the first post it's advised to use magisk with this release, can anyone tell me if it's working fine?

I have read conflicting opinions.

Is it possible to wipe only cache and dalvik?

MI5 with 8.5.24 weekly xiaomi.eu

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.