8.6.14/16/18/20

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I noticed on whyred is, that the fingerprint scanner takes significant more time to unlock the phone than on global stable rom.

One thing I noticed on whyred is, that the fingerprint scanner takes significant more time to unlock the phone than on global stable rom.
I think the animation of the unlock or the unlock process takes longer then miui9. MIX 2S was super fast unlocking with finger print in xiaomi.eu Rom and with MIUI 10 is not that fast I think. I live great with it but in slower

Thanks for the rom! Everything working perfect on Mix 2, also battery consumption. Only 2 problems, like already mentioned lockscreen notifications. Second problem is wallpaper carousell with online pictures does not work. Can anybody confirm?

Thanks for the rom! Everything working perfect on Mix 2, also battery consumption. Only 2 problems, like already mentioned lockscreen notifications. Second problem is wallpaper carousell with online pictures does not work. Can anybody confirm?
Can confirm both issues on Mix 2. Wonder if 8.6.21 china dev fixed this stuff...

I can not install my mi8.
Twrp is ok. install zip. no any error. but only twrp and obb folder in sdcard. no other file or folder.!!
pls help

Have you formated data?

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk
Format all data,factory reset, wipe everything. But not solved.

What is mean "this operation may install incompatible software and render your device unuaable" ??

Attachments

• IMG_20180622_155907.jpg
    IMG_20180622_155907.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 501
  • IMG_20180622_155413.jpg
    IMG_20180622_155413.jpg
    1,016 KB · Views: 521
  • IMG_20180622_155355.jpg
    IMG_20180622_155355.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 528
  • IMG_20180622_155324.jpg
    IMG_20180622_155324.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 493
Format all data,factory reset, wipe everything. But not solved.

What is mean "this operation may install incompatible software and render your device unuaable" ??

If you already installed it, just reboot?

Otherwise: You can use "adb sideload" via commandline, to install a zip that is not on your phones storage. Simply go to TWRP -> advanced -> adb sideload

then open a commandline window on your PC and type "adb devices", this should list your phone if adb is running correctly. Then you can type "adb sideload yourMIUI10.zip"

If the adb PATH variable is not set correctly in Windows, you can go to the location of adb.exe and open a commandline window here. type ".\adb.exe sideload yourMIUI10.zip"

If you already installed it, just reboot?

Otherwise: You can use "adb sideload" via commandline, to install a zip that is not on your phones storage. Simply go to TWRP -> advanced -> adb sideload

then open a commandline window on your PC and type "adb devices", this should list your phone if adb is running correctly. Then you can type "adb sideload yourMIUI10.zip"

If the adb PATH variable is not set correctly in Windows, you can go to the location of adb.exe and open a commandline window here. type ".\adb.exe sideload yourMIUI10.zip"

I tried to install from usb. and also tried copy the zip file from usb to internal storage. and then install it but any file or folder in the sdcard

8.6.14 for Mi5 working fine as well.
Install from Stable Rom
Wipe All data exp Sdcard Data from twrp
Flash Rom and reboot.
For root, im using Magisk new version. Fristboot also lagy, but after restarting, its normal.
No bug for volume ringtone.
Battery management its awesome, litle warm in backphone if play game more than 10minute. So far its awesome.
Thanks team..

I tried to install from usb. and also tried copy the zip file from usb to internal storage. and then install it but any file or folder in the sdcard

Did the installation via adb sideload work? I installed it that way on my mi6

Something different: I dont see any notifications on my lockscreen, even if i pull down the notification bar. But if I unlock my phone I can see all the notifications again...
Anyone else?

Mi6

Can confirm both issues on Mix 2. Wonder if 8.6.21 china dev fixed this stuff...
Can confirm the notifications issue for Viber on Mix 2.

Does anyone have issues with WiFi Hotspot (no connection through to the attached device), PING gives "Request timed out", when checking on Wireshark, there are no responses to the ICMP packet.

The ARP response for the assigned gateway address (192.168.43.1) is correct, and the connection to the internet via mobile data service is OK.

@ingbrzy if I can provide further information or log-traces for assistance in isolating this problem please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.