8.6.14/16/18/20

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody can confirm that dutch language is not complete in version 8.6.14 for mi mix 2?
Settings screen is not translated on my phone.
I updated from 8.5.8 with updaterscript.
No problems with my mi note 2 global!

Last edited:
rdmi note 5 pro Her zaman 10 MIU twrp acil durum ile açılır, her şeyi üç kez sıfırladım ama formatını değiştirmedim. each opening is opened with twrp screen.

In my case, on MI5 with Magisk 16.0, all is fast and withaout bugs ('till now). Dirty flash, only caches wiped
Thaks a lot, I flashed magisk and on the first boot seemed a bit slow, but now it's working fine.

The rom is working good so far, and the phone never rebooted itself (I never understood if my mi5 was faulty or what, but sometimes it reboots a few times a day without apparent reason).
The only problem I experienced is that whatsapp notifications appear a bit late, but it's not a big deal

Thaks a lot, I flashed magisk and on the first boot seemed a bit slow, but now it's working fine.

The rom is working good so far, and the phone never rebooted itself (I never understood if my mi5 was faulty or what, but sometimes it reboots a few times a day without apparent reason).
The only problem I experienced is that whatsapp notifications appear a bit late, but it's not a big deal
Disable battery saver for whatsapp if you haven't done that. I personally always disable it for all apps in MIUI. Also make sure whatsapp has auto-start permissions.

Something different: I dont see any notifications on my lockscreen, even if i pull down the notification bar. But if I unlock my phone I can see all the notifications again...
Anyone else?

Mi6

i got double notifications on gmail, but i can see with no problems

Works like a charme on the mi6, after a factory reset. A few noticed issues: The floating notifications have a little 'r' on the right side on the notification. Some notification elements overlap each other.

And a question/remark: The floating notifications are relatively big and cover quite a lot of the top part of the screen and don't overlap the statusbar. Is this normal?

Last edited:
Xiaomi Mi mix 2
I've installed miui ten over the 9.6 version.
Installation was successful without any error. But the device doesn't want to turn on. After MIX (Android standard) loading screen it goes to TWRP (recovery) again.
On the second time, I've tried to wipe Dalvik cache and install one more time and after installation tried to clear the cache again. But, unfortunately it didn't helped me.
Does anybody tried to install this version of MIUI to Mi Mix 2 over the MIUI 9.6 ?

finally i not have again error 7 or error 11, but the mix it's been installing for more 2 hours and it's not finished yet, is it normal?
36063744_2060076250683460_7713022340262526976_n.jpg

Xiaomi Mi mix 2
I've installed miui ten over the 9.6 version.
Installation was successful without any error. But the device doesn't want to turn on. After MIX (Android standard) loading screen it goes to TWRP (recovery) again.
On the second time, I've tried to wipe Dalvik cache and install one more time and after installation tried to clear the cache again. But, unfortunately it didn't helped me.
Does anybody tried to install this version of MIUI to Mi Mix 2 over the MIUI 9.6 ?

Yes. I had stable version and installed on it without any problem. Try maybe download zip again, install it and wipe cache/dalvik? It works for me.

When I installed the supposedly MIUI 10 on my Mi Mix the phone was downgraded to Android 6. Is this just fake?

Last edited:
Works like a charme on the mi6, after a factory reset. A few noticed issues: The floating notifications have a little 'r' on the right side on the notification. Some notification elements overlap each other.

And a question/remark: The floating notifications are relatively big and cover quite a lot of the top part of the screen and don't overlap the statusbar. Is this normal?
And like some others, no whatsapp notifications on the lockscreen!

finally i not have again error 7 or error 11, but the mix it's been installing for more 2 hours and it's not finished yet, is it normal?
Nope its not normal. Probably your TWRP version, or maybe your data. Clean flash?

Took less than 10 minute (probably just 5 or more) on my Mi Mix MIUI 10 to flash over MIUI 9 8.5.24

When I installed the supposedly MIUI 10 on my Mi Mix the phone was downgraded to Android 6. Is this just fake?

Lmao shows clear Android 8 on mine. Check the file before you install. I accidentally flashed something else due to being careless before.

Hi @ingbrzy
Could you please take a look at this comment I posted earlier in this thread and in MIUI9 thread also. I hoped that installing MIUI10 would fix it, but it didn't.
Hi team, looks gorgeous on MI5, but I still have an issue that appeared on the last 9 version. My Home and Menu buttons are not working in main space. Only back button works. On second space everything works awesome. Please help me figure this out, it's almost impossible to use the phone with only back button. The phone acts almost as it doesn't have background processes.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Nope its not normal. Probably your TWRP version, or maybe your data. Clean flash?

Took less than 10 minute (probably just 5 or more) on my Mi Mix MIUI 10 to flash over MIUI 9 8.5.24

Lmao shows clear Android 8 on mine. Check the file before you install. I accidentally flashed something else due to being careless before.

Hi. Thanks for reply. I used the file marked Mi Mix from this page.
https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi.../files/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-WEEKLY-RELEASES/8.6.14/
Obviously it is the wrong one. Where can I find a file to load using fastboot? My phone is unlocked but not rooted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.