8.6.21 v2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Installed on MI5, working fine but I don't know with the Lockscreen (can still enter the home screen just with a swipe screen even given the fingerprint and pattern security, is this Bug?)
and also a little drain with the battery..

*sorry for my english...

The GPS signal offline on Mi8 so bad signal, sometime can't locate my location

Gửi từ MI 8 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

You need say which phone model, etc. Nobody can give you a blanket answer.

From what I read, people with the same devices get wildly varying results, depending on which modules are in use, etc.

Even if someone says they have no problem, you need to try it and find out for yourself.

If you "cannot live without it", then I suggest that these Beta Dev ROM's are not the place for you.

good night i have a Xiaomi MI6, ok come on i respect your opinion, this post is a beta rom, same i have always used in all my devices, I decided to ask if anyone already managed to use xposed this miui10 since at the moment I did not find anything relevant to the subject on the Internet.

Thanks for your response even if you have not solved my problem

Home screen layout is only 4x4

No 4g signal

MI5 3/64
7c9d8a49c73983eea08a45e1a6db1398.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Home screen layout is only 4x4

No 4g signal

Yes, I have the same issue with LTE. And it really can't connect to 4G - LTE Discovery says that "LTE - N/A".
Very strange.

P.S. LTE Band 3 here.
--
Mi5 3/32

Last edited:
HUGE battery drain by Google Play services on Mi5.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-06-30-10-20-59-162_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2018-06-30-10-20-59-162_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    80.1 KB · Views: 513
  • Screenshot_2018-06-30-10-21-08-865_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2018-06-30-10-21-08-865_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    121.1 KB · Views: 522
Installed on MI5, working fine but I don't know with the Lockscreen (can still enter the home screen just with a swipe screen even given the fingerprint and pattern security, is this Bug?)

Just wait for 3-4 min and try again to open with a swipe..

Why cant I chose message recieved sound for the messaging app? its the same for sending a text and receiving a text atm. I liked the received text confirmation sound I had in MIUI9.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-06-30-12-08-26-259_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2018-06-30-12-08-26-259_com.android.settings.png
    124.3 KB · Views: 484
I have mi6. Fingerprint recognition and face unlock fails 99% of the times. Inside apps works like a charm though. Am I the only one? It's been happening to me since MIUI 10

So I've found that the reason of this bug is because I was using a 3rd party app to shut down the screen instead of the button, once I uninstalled it everything worked like a charm. Is there any possibility to avoid this so I can keep using the app to lock the phone instead of the button?

Reactions: kakao
So I've found that the reason of this bug is because I was using a 3rd party app to shut down the screen instead of the button, once I uninstalled it everything worked like a charm. Is there any possibility to avoid this so I can keep using the app to lock the phone instead of the button?
use miui shortcut in miui launcher...

Problem with Data toggle, its problem sometime cant click on to turn on or off

Gửi từ MI 8 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Hey guys,
I flashed xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8_8.6.18_v10-8.1 for MI8 but the device won't boot, I waited 20 minutes but the MI logo stayed.

Am I doing something wrong? I booted into the twrp image directly without flashing recovery partition, did a factory reset, then flashed the ROM. By the way, the twrp log prints "script succeeded result was [0]"

Hey guys,
I flashed xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8_8.6.18_v10-8.1 for MI8 but the device won't boot, I waited 20 minutes but the MI logo stayed.

Am I doing something wrong? I booted into the twrp image directly without flashing recovery partition, did a factory reset, then flashed the ROM. By the way, the twrp log prints "script succeeded result was [0]"

In TWRP use 'FORMAT DATA' to format the data(in WIPE menu).Do it 2 times,(sometimes it needs 2 times)

Then install again

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkion
Hey guys,

go to TWRP
Wipe-format data-yes
restart to TWRP
copy ROM to phone
flash

Reactions: dogiex and Darkion

Thanks for solution!

8.6.21 v2 Xiaomi Mi 6 only bottom speaker plays music > known bug or should i clean install?

Anybody has same issue?

Hello, I've got a problem - some *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* apps (for example Arnova's) don't work on this ROM. Why? Camera2Api have been installed. When I start *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* it just shows me black screen. Pls help. Is it a bug or I do something wrong?(Sorry for mistakes, I'm Russian) Phone - Mi5

Status
Not open for further replies.