8.6.21 v2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

any project to update Mix Stable build 9.5.4 ?
I know MIUI 10 is available but i need a "full working" phone without strange issue

Cheers

How can I become a "platin member"?

Gesendet von meinem MI 6 mit Tapatalk
Just be active in en.miui.com forum.
By replying to topics for example, you earn credits. At certain amount of credit you get a new "level".

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-07-01-09-01-50-875_com.miui.enbbs.png
    Screenshot_2018-07-01-09-01-50-875_com.miui.enbbs.png
    111.4 KB · Views: 508
Reactions: asgardi
Mi mix 2 stuck in Mix powerd by android page. I waited more than 1 hour. Flashed with twrp from global beta 10. Any solution for install this rom?

Can someone confirm if the V2 for Mi5 draining battery? On V1 i had all 4 cores running all the time and google play services using a lot of batter and cpu.
I wanna try again if some bugs are fixed..

Reactions: azurh
use miui shortcut in miui launcher...

Yes, that's what I'm using for now as quick solution. But what I was using was way more efficient: an app in the homepage that when you press it it just locks the phone instead of using shortcuts. I used it for many years now and since MIUI 10 if you lock the phone with it, facial unlock and fingerprint fails and says: the phone has been locked by admin and you have to use patron to unlock everytime

Mi6:

Since versions 9.6 of May, the quick snap camera function is no longer present. Why? :confused:

Also, in this version, I'm seeing (for the first time) various lag, especially when I unlock the screen after deep sleep: the screen lights up after about 1-2 seconds, and the icons for the running apps (top left, next to the clock) appear (are loaded) after another one second :eek:
In years of weekly builds I had never encountered these lag :confused:

Can someone confirm if the V2 for Mi5 draining battery? On V1 i had all 4 cores running all the time and google play services using a lot of batter and cpu.
I wanna try again if some bugs are fixed..
It is the same situation on v2. Let's see if tomorrow it is solved.

Reactions: Coldmind
sometimes when i reboot my mix 2, it stuck at mi screen like the device was brick, i have to hold the power button to reboot one more time to access the system...sr for my english.

Searching threads. Can't find of anyone have reported this but the audio is very low on wired and Bluetooth headset when listening to music, podcast and in videos. Redmi note 5 Global whyred

Reactions: techad
Hey guys. One quick question: I've downloaded the latest rom for my MI 8. I got the bootloader already unlocked and TWRP installed. I flashed the rom, but it seemed to me that it was stuck on bootloop. How long does it usually take the first boot? THanks a lot

Hey guys. One quick question: I've downloaded the latest rom for my MI 8. I got the bootloader already unlocked and TWRP installed. I flashed the rom, but it seemed to me that it was stuck on bootloop. How long does it usually take the first boot? THanks a lot
Did you format data?

No, I didn't. But after I read a few posts above, I figured that out. So I did now, and it has booted :D Thanks
Yep, always remember to format data when you're migrating from a stock ROM to a custom ROM due to the requirement to remove encryption.

Status
Not open for further replies.