8.6.21 v2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi 5 3/32. Tried with a dirty flash upon MIUI 9 and with a clean flash (formatting even system partition) with the same results. Besides the notifications problems that have already been mentioned, I can't keep a 5x5 stable screen. I can apply a theme and for some time it works fine: 5 rows of 5 icons. After some time the screen goes to a 6 rows of 4 icons, with a message saying something like "Imported from another source. Some icons may have moved" (or something like that, my phone is in Spanish). I can then choose again a 5x5 screen, but after some time the problem happens again.

Anybody suffered the same problem?

Regards and, by the way, great work.

Last edited:
Reactions: sakura10
Describe the issue exactly and we will check it...
I am using other contactless payment method and it works for me

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk
We can't add any card whatsoever, it hangs on "Your bank is verifying your card" on every China or China-based MIUI.

I have a weird bug on the 3D app 'Mobius: Final Fantasy' with this ROM (and had it already with the previous release). Most of the time it runs well, but sometimes after launching the app every 3D rendering is all black, so I have an almost completely black screen. 2D objects are shown and work as they should.
I couldn't figure out yet what may cause this. Rebooting doesn't solve this, but had mostly success by turning off the device or had to completely reinstall (with over 3GB data to download pretty annoying). The rendering failure sometimes appears without having rebooted the device nor anything else, just maybe an hour of traveling in between recently. This makes me think it should be something software related.
Never had this issue on any release before MIUI 10. Could you please look into this? Device is a Mi5 Pro.

Big news for Mi Mix 2S users:

Camera2 API officially supported by default out of the box. It is the first camera2 API supported officially Xiaomi phone.

Best *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* for Mi Mix 2S so far: GoogleCamera-Pixel2Mod-Arnova8G2-V8Final-test.apk

Camera2 API proof:

Mix2s_camera2_api.png

Mi 5 3/64 - Since beginning on Oreo lots of bugs and battery drainings... lasts miui 9 builds were not to buggy but battery life was still poor, and now with this first build of miui10 (v2) , my battery seems to be alive again !!
Seems to be a pretty good rom for me. Thanks

the battery life is worst since a few builds...

I dont know which was the last good build, but there was always in idle mode min -50 / -60 mA draining. since the last few builds
it is min -130mA (best) draining actually it is -150/-170mA

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-06-27-11-15-08-051_com.gombosdev.ampere.png
    Screenshot_2018-06-27-11-15-08-051_com.gombosdev.ampere.png
    120.2 KB · Views: 304
How can I set or where can I find a new notification sounds? My backup from miui 9 has been restored and have the same as in miui 9

How can I set or where can I find a new notification sounds? My backup from miui 9 has been restored and have the same as in miui 9
I use Ringdroid or best S7 ringtones app. Once you have a few favs saved on your phone, always save them to pc and after every new flash copy them back and add from local file.

I don't mean it. I want new sounds presented in miui 10 Like every time a different sound of a falling drop of water

I had the same problem when restoring settings from backup, I had to reset settings basically to get the new sounds, there doesn't seem a way to choose it if you have already chosen other sounds.

I'll have to say that this ROM is fantastic, I love the face unlock which wasn't available in global rom, fantastic job! All the complaints I have are related to MIUI 10 itself and not the EU version, I just wish they add the ability to expand notifications with one finger, there is no way I can get used to the hold to expand gesture after using the former for so long.

I had the same problem when restoring settings from backup, I had to reset settings basically to get the new sounds, there doesn't seem a way to choose it if you have already chosen other sounds.

I'll have to say that this ROM is fantastic, I love the face unlock which wasn't available in global rom, fantastic job! All the complaints I have are related to MIUI 10 itself and not the EU version, I just wish they add the ability to expand notifications with one finger, there is no way I can get used to the hold to expand gesture after using the former for so long.
So hard reset is a only way?

So hard reset is a only way?
It seems so, the thing is I pressed restore settings from cloud during installation but I simply turned off wifi and data and changed the sound settings quickly for random stuff, I don't know if I was lucky or not but there could be a slim chance that MIUI thought it shouldn't override the settings in this part because I changed stuff with newer settings? it actually restored everything but this section. I wouldn't say it's 100% a solution but telling you of the experience I had.

It seems so, the thing is I pressed restore settings from cloud during installation but I simply turned off wifi and data and changed the sound settings quickly for random stuff, I don't know if I was lucky or not but there could be a slim chance that MIUI thought it shouldn't override the settings in this part because I changed stuff with newer settings? it actually restored everything but this section. I wouldn't say it's 100% a solution but telling you of the experience I had.
Ehh, alright, thanks, I'll check this out

quando tenho o telefone no bolso e o pego para destravar com o código ou a impressão digital, o telefone não pede o código. basta deslizar o dedo na tela e desbloqueia sem perguntar o código

quando tenho o telefone no bolso e o pego para destravar com o código ou a impressão digital, o telefone não pede o código. basta deslizar o dedo na tela e desbloqueia sem perguntar o código
English please....not everyone understand Portuguese and its the best way for you to have a quick answer
Obrigado pela compreensão...Thx for understand

Hi PPL,
Thks for the work, my question is the following, when a new version comes out we do update or we have to get everything and reinstall?

Regrads

Status
Not open for further replies.