8.6.21 v2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Mário Luís Santana, post: 423953, membro: 179435"] Bom dia. existe alguma possibilidade de ser colocada a tradução PT-BR, que é bastante diferente da tradução PT-PT. ??? Honestamente, é isso que falta nesta excelente rom. [/ QUOTE]
Mário,

I already put this fact in the section of bugs, enter there and also show some erroneous translations, in Portuguese-BR
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/portuguese-brasil-translation.44633/

Can not the operator name in the status bar? Disappeared and you do not have the option to appear in the settings

Hello, i have a new mi mix 2 and the 1st thing i do was unblock bootloader and flash miui 10. I'm loving this rom and my new device :)

But i have a problem, with original "twrp-3.2.1-0-chiron" and i can't get root. I tried this:
  • flashed magis 16.0 and 16.4 and i get bootloop. And it's impossivel to unnistall with magisk file because of error 1. solution: wipes and flash rom again;
  • flashed supersu 2.82 and i get bootloop. solution: wipes and flash rom again..

Can someone give me some advices to get root with miui 10 in mi mix 2 ? Thank you!

Regards!

[QUOTE = "Peraltta, post: 423995, member: 190691"] Puoi trovare in impostazioni, privacity, fidign agent, smartlock Attiva o disattiva [/ QUOTE]

I don't find it because I don't understand that you have written. Please use google translate or attach the screenshot.

I have mi6. Fingerprint recognition and face unlock fails 99% of the times. Inside apps works like a charm though. Am I the only one? It's been happening to me since MIUI 10

I have mi6. Fingerprint recognition and face unlock fails 99% of the times. Inside apps works like a charm though. Am I the only one? It's been happening to me since MIUI 10
No problems with mine.

No issue on my fingerprint. Just a bit slow.

Hello, i have a new mi mix 2 and the 1st thing i do was unblock bootloader and flash miui 10. I'm loving this rom and my new device :)

But i have a problem, with original "twrp-3.2.1-0-chiron" and i can't get root. I tried this:
  • flashed magis 16.0 and 16.4 and i get bootloop. And it's impossivel to unnistall with magisk file because of error 1. solution: wipes and flash rom again;
  • flashed supersu 2.82 and i get bootloop. solution: wipes and flash rom again..

Can someone give me some advices to get root with miui 10 in mi mix 2 ? Thank you!

Regards!
wipw all+format data
install 8.6.21 v2 and whitout reboot install magisk 16.4
reboot and work for my

Reactions: xupagrosso1
Since when does the mi6 has face unlock?! I don't have this option on my mi6 with the newest miui10 rom.
But the fingerprint works like a charm!
Do you have the correct rom installed? I'm wondering about your face unlock option on the mi6...

Since when does the mi6 has face unlock?! I don't have this option on my mi6 with the newest miui10 rom.
Do you have the correct rom installed? I'm wondering about your face unlock option on the mi6...

Eu roms have facial unlock, I configured it with last 8.6.20 and it disappeared once I flashed 8.6.21v2, so technically I'm still having it but I cannot configure it

Next release please change the MiDrop version from PlayStore cause the one included in the current ROM is not usable to receive files, just sending. No launcher no GUI no shortcut and i cannot install(update) from PlayStore or install .apk from other sources . I have to replace it manually by pushing new midrop.apk into /system/priv-app/MiDrop/ to make it able to receive

Hi.
My Mi Mix 1 has these problem also. Can not use the finger and face ID for unlock phone. (setting every thing Ok . But when unlock phone. The message said "locked by the admin"), So have to input the code number by manual.

Status
Not open for further replies.