Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we get some info about the Mi5.. why suspend..?
Because of the battery draining maybe.. 4 cores working constantly..

I know a lot of people asked this question, i just don't see any feedback and i think we all curious why.

Thank you for you work!

Reactions: Goyesays and j2002
Mi6 feels kinda slow while switching apps from recents (double tap recents button)
Edit: fixed after the 3 minute restart.

I know a lot of people asked this question, i just don't see any feedback and i think we all curious why.

Thank you for you work!
Hi this sounds logically that battery is draining fast cause of 4 cores always working but i have questions, how did you know that is true and during normal work 4 cores are not needed?
Edit: that's right 4 cores working always in mi 5 like in attachment ....

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-07-03-21-24-39-439_com.cpuid.cpu_z.png
    Screenshot_2018-07-03-21-24-39-439_com.cpuid.cpu_z.png
    222.8 KB · Views: 454
Last edited:
Reactions: Coldmind
Hi this sounds logically that battery is draining fast cause of 4 cores always working but i have questions, how did you know that is true and during normal work 4 cores are not needed?
I checked this on several Apps and all cores showing running and google play services running also all the time.

There are not Google smart lock function in miui roms
On my mix 2s google trusted agent is enabled and google smart lock function is working perfectly with my Toyota bluetooth car stereo.
0834f5992cfe526ad25c6985c960e480.jpg

Inviato dal mio MIX 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

On my mix 2s google trusted agent is enabled and google smart lock function is working perfectly with my Toyota bluetooth car stereo.
Same here and works fine with smartwatch and my car (Mazda), location/on body works too but I'm not using those. Don't know why some say it's not there.

Yeah so it's not good for sure, meybe it's the main reason of fast battery draining

Well this started when oreo was released for Mi5 and the cores since then constantly running.
On Miui 9 i dont have this problem and always on 2 core's, thats what im using currently with the App Prevent Running (Xposed). Using the phone the whole day email, whatsapp, Facebook, music etc.. just daily use... And i get 8 hours on 50%

Reactions: NicoWs
bobolion Could I ask you some question?

1. Do you have Mi8SE in your hand ,right?
2. Which Mi8SE TWRP did you install?
I installed the Chinese TWRP. It works fine with China Dev rom, but bootloop with EU roms.
3. Could you send me the link of Mi8SE TWRP?

Someone posted the link of Mi8 TWRP and claimed that it also worked with Mi8SE.
However I tested it did not work with Mi8SE.

Sorry, I am on MIX 2 not 8SE. But I was having the same problem and fixed it by full wiping first. It might be a TWRP thing as you wrote though, I had to use a customized TWRP version for the MIX 2 as well when I firsh flashed custom ROMs. I don't have it for Mi8SE though.

Edit: that's right 4 cores working always in mi 5 like in attachment ....

Mi5 3/32:
8.6.21v2 - the moment when all cores at minimal frequency
Screenshot_2018-07-04-08-03-46-133_com.cpuid.cpu_z.png

The beta of Miui 10 has already been released for the Chinese rom for the Redmi plus. when they launched the rom Xiaomi.eu with Miui 10?

Thank you for you work!

I had the same problem with the battery consumption(mi5), but I found a solution at least for me. I formatted cache, dalvik cache and data, and the phone work as always with normal battery usaged time. Try it, and feedback us if this solution work for you too.

Last edited:
What are the effects of this miui lab setting, "AI preloading app"?
b4deedecfb707de6f7b4f6b4f518ea6f.jpg

Well this started when oreo was released for Mi5 and the cores since then constantly running.
On Miui 9 i dont have this problem and always on 2 core's, thats what im using currently with the App Prevent Running (Xposed). Using the phone the whole day email, whatsapp, Facebook, music etc.. just daily use... And i get 8 hours on 50%
please send the link to version about which do you thinking

Every time when i will start the Clock app, it crashs. I'm on Mi Mix 2. Please fix it!

Gesendet von meinem MIX 2 mit Tapatalk

On my MI6 Picture in Picture mode is still not working properly. Most times, it only works the first time i enter it, but it won't work the next times.
I loved that feature from Oreo, and hope it will be fixed soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.