Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Notch is an issue.. It's not just ugly but apps doesn't like it.. Wait for next Pixel with notch to get fixed Android Auto by Google..

ugly and unfunctional :( but in oneplus if you hide notch - AA starts to look ok. on MI8 hiding notch (doesnt matter if it is made by built in option in settings, or with 3rd party app ) doesnt change a thing :(

Reactions: 8enj4m1n
Could you do something to avoid volume dropping when a notification is received while listening to music (Spotify, YouTube..)? Even when silence mode is active, so non-sense having this feature? I know it's from official ROM, but you're better and that's why we are all here :)

Mi8SE still stuck in bootloop
1. I did format data after flashing
2. I use the Chinese TWRP since the english version has not been released yet.the Chinese TWRP however worked with China rom smoothly but did not worked with EU rom only.

the problem of vibration at the first whatsapp message has been solved. but the counter always shows 2 messages instead of one. mix1 device

Reactions: enricii_10
the problem of vibration at the first whatsapp message has been solved. but the counter always shows 2 messages instead of one. mix1 device
That is very minor issue meanwhile all major issue has been fixed

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

That is very minor issue meanwhile all major issue has been fixed

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

The responsiveness of the keyboard when writing is changed. it is slower especially when there is vibration. I know that almost all the problems have been solved. thank you.

@ingbrzy, the names of the shortcuts on lockscreen don't match the apps: mi home instead of rubrica, mi remote instead of calendario,carta bancaria instead of calcolatrice, carta bus instead of Note and sfondi carousel instead of MusicaView attachment 19041.please could you fix it? Mi6 Italian language latest build
Report it to the translators. Link is in the original posts.

IN THE TOP just read it!
I don't understand the joke. At the top only says Mi5 suspended and I guess Viara is asking if this suspension will last one week
Anyway it will be good to know what specific problem was found with Mi5 and an estimated date for the next update because the last version makes the phone unusable as it has to be charged twice or three times per day.
Let's check in Xiaomi forum....

Last edited:
Reactions: Kyury
Anyone can confirm availability of 1080p 60fps mode in the native camera app in 8.6.28 for Redmi Note 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.