Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dirty installed over the 8.6.21.v2, rebooted two times after installing Magisk 16.4, everything is smooth. Do we even know why it lags rebooting just once? And why does it take like 10 minutes to reboot the first time, compared to the 2 installing supersu? @ingbrzy please do you have an answer? Just curious. Mi Mix here.

@Praydi, you can edit an post ! it is not necessary to write 2 posts..

u can dirty flash, copy 8.6.28.zip on your phone, updater, choose from sd card, chose zip and Go

Dirty installed over the 8.6.21.v2, rebooted two times after installing Magisk 16.4, everything is smooth. Do we even know why it lags rebooting just once? And why does it take like 10 minutes to reboot the first time, compared to the 2 installing supersu? @ingbrzy please do you have an answer? Just curious. Mi Mix here.
Magisk issue on android 8.1.. not ROM related...

Spotify widget on lockscreen on Mi8 is still broken (black rectangle).
Good thing I don't see any lag on screen gestures anymore!

Installed 8.6.28 on my mix 2s.
When I'm on the notification shade everything is ok but if I close it, a new symbol appears next to the networks (no sim card?)
Even with WiFi off and using mobile that, that symbol stays there. (SOLVED BY REBOOTING THE DEVICE)
Screenshot_2018-07-02-13-07-24-553_com.miui.home.png

Screenshot_2018-07-02-13-07-40-077_com.miui.home.png

In previous versions I had enabled dual 4G and in this one I have to disable it because 1st SIM card shuts down when dual 4G is enabled.
Screenshot_2018-07-02-13-10-37-059_com.android.phone.png

@ingbrzy

Dirty flashed Mi Mix 2S over 8.6.21.v2, there's some bugs becouse all notification are disabled but is on screen and lock screen too, dual 4G is off But on phone is ON...
please check it

Last edited:
Mi Mix 2S there's some bugs becouse all notification are disabled but is on screen and lock screen too, dual 4G is off But on phone is ON...
please check it
Dual 4g disabled means no 4g for second SIM

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

what happened to the update of mi5? because they have removed it

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

Is there any option that notifications would be shown in ANY form on ALWAYS ON oled screen in Mi8? or it is only time and date?

Status
Not open for further replies.