Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone has issue with the camera of Mix 2s with this build 6.28? Everything else is fine. I can't use the camera.

EDIT: Just rebooted again, now it works fine.

anyone has issue with the camera of Mix 2s with this build 6.28? Everything else is fine. I can't use the camera.
What's the issue with camera at you? Works fine here...

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

D
I have installed magisk 16.0 And i have tried with 16.4 too
id you used to have some magisk modules installed? Try to flash again the rom to restore the stock boot files and then flash SuperSU to see if the phone starts. Same happened to me before and it was a magisk module problem. After Unninstal it, I could use magisk again, otherwise the device didnt boot up and only could do it with SuperSU.

I'm getting a error on this new version when opening app that i need for work ,only this fails.. worked on previous version.
Anyway to fix this? .. Already installed the app again.

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-07-02-15-08-25-419_com.miui.bugreport.png
    Screenshot_2018-07-02-15-08-25-419_com.miui.bugreport.png
    287 KB · Views: 414
Mi6 notification is now working fine.
Thanks a lot!

What I noticed:

There is no screen cast button in the notification tray.

The notification text is over the app logo which is not nice looking.

Picture in Picture is not working in the YouTube App. VLC Player is working fine.

On the Email (TypeApp) notification is not enough space between "fast reply" and "read". It looks like "fast replyread". Maybe it's only in German language but it looks really bad.

Anyway thanks again for your work!

If I'm using a lockstyle theme, I won't get any notifications. Is it just for me or for everyone? Notifications on stock lockscreen are working fine. Mix 2s

Reactions: jessevd
Maybe I do something wrong, but i don't see notification for missed calls on the Lockscreen! Problem not solved?

Maybe I do something wrong, but i don't see notification for missed calls on the Lockscreen! Problem not solved?
Solved!

Enable lock screen notification permission for call management > missed calls:

5c0d670ce9e171c9faaae08afe7fb6ec.jpg

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Hello,

I couldn't find a thread for my version so i'm posting here.

I have a permanent GPS localization notification as soon as I enable GPS.

Any idea why ?

Fresh install from yesterday with a factory wipe.

Thanks for your help.

Screenshot_2018-07-02-15-40-32-087_com.teslacoilsw.launcher.png

Screenshot_2018-07-02-15-44-14-832_com.android.settings.png

Much better with this Rom on Mi8.
Problems so far noted : Google Keyboard (vibration) is pretty laggy when typing.

Another question I have: On my Huawei P20 there was a option, that when you receive a Whatsapp message, you can only see the preview/content of the message, when in the lockscreen the device will recognice your face.
It there a similar option in MIUI?

No 4g for sim1 in mi8. Signal reception is very bad and all the time is dissapearing. Set to 3g otherwise no signal at all. No double 4g then. Wtf?

I get no mobile internet at all on sim 1 :(

Last edited:
This build very stable on Mi8, no laggy

Gửi từ MI 8 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Much better with this Rom on Mi8.
Problems so far noted : Google Keyboard (vibration) is pretty laggy when typing.

Another question I have: On my Huawei P20 there was a option, that when you receive a Whatsapp message, you can only see the preview/content of the message, when in the lockscreen the device will recognice your face.
It there a similar option in MIUI?

I also noticed the keyboard problem. but if you go into g board settings and put default vibration it's better.

Status
Not open for further replies.