Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody using Mi Home and is able to receive notifications from it? Already checked The settings, but it doesn't Help. No notifications from my vacuum
Did you also try to turn off battery saving options in the Security app? (Set it to no restrictions)

Gesendet von meinem MI 6 mit Tapatalk

D

id you used to have some magisk modules installed? Try to flash again the rom to restore the stock boot files and then flash SuperSU to see if the phone starts. Same happened to me before and it was a magisk module problem. After Unninstal it, I could use magisk again, otherwise the device didnt boot up and only could do it with SuperSU.
Thanks Nuno, i have a question, how i can uninstall magisk modules with SuperSu?

is it possible to restore the google backup? apps and settings? i didn't have any miui backup. in miui 9 global i was able to retrieve my apps but not in this version.

installed and boots ok
Hi, i also have a mix 2 and tried dirty flashing , as soon as i install magisk 16.4 it won´t boot.

can you describe the sequence that you used to get yours to boot ?
If i flash without root , it boots but with magisk , no luck.

Did you also try to turn off battery saving options in the Security app? (Set it to no restrictions)

Gesendet von meinem MI 6 mit Tapatalk
Jo, habe ich getestet. Die App hat jetzt alle Berechtigungen die es gibt, darf sämtliche Benachrichtigungen schicken (Modus dringend), ist im Autostart und hat keinen Energiesparmodus aktiviert. Kommt aber nichts an

Yes, disabled it completely, Set ist as starting Automatically and also gave all notification Options (highest priority), every right possible but still nothing

Hi, i also have a mix 2 and tried dirty flashing , as soon as i install magisk 16.4 it won´t boot.

Install ROM > go to WIPE>ADVANCED>Wipe cache and dalvik > Boot system. Wait. Unlock your mix with your PIN. Go to settings > About MIUI > reboot to recovery. Install Magisk 16.4 > wipe cache and dalvik in Advanced in WIPE > reboot to system. Wait. Unlock with your pin. Restart your mix again to minimalizing lags of UI. Enjoy :)

Dirty flashing worked fine for me. Also have magisk 16.4.

Install ROM > go to WIPE>ADVANCED>Wipe cache and dalvik > Boot system. Wait. Unlock your mix with your PIN. Go to settings > About MIUI > reboot to recovery. Install Magisk 16.4 > wipe cache and dalvik in Advanced in WIPE > reboot to system. Wait. Unlock with your pin. Restart your mix again to minimalizing lags of UI. Enjoy :)

Is it possible you missed a step ? After going into settings , about Miui, do i need to enable developer settings and then reboot ?

I had the same problem with my mix2, I have done this:

Enter TWRP and reinstall ROM,
Reboot,
Enter TWRP and install the magisk uninstaller,
Reboot,
Enter TWRP and install magisk 16.4.

It has worked fine for me.

Is it possible to enable camera2api in default in dev rom? Or make a switch to choose.
Thanks

Is there any way to hide this 3G, LTE etc. icon if data usage is disabled?
IMG_20180702_165235.jpg

As with the previous version, the application Mi drop does not work.

When we search that in Google play, we see that there is an update. But impossible to do it (error -505).

It's a pity, because Mi drop is really useful.

Hi, can i install with sideload this rom??? i try it but never start the os, stay in the "MIX" init screen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.