Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the phone booted normally with SuperSU?
Search on Google mountmagisk.zip. install it with twrp and in twrp, go to file manager and you can now see a folder called magisk. Delete everything inside it
Thanks Nuno, i have solve the problem instaling "magisk uninstall"
I have reinstallled magisk and everithing go well

Reactions: Nuno Rocha
Mi5 crashed

I will install miui 10 after release miui 11

MI 5 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

If you set under Notifications "Urgend" or something else, now the system setting is taken for the notification LED color! No more the settings of the app!

Only if the option is "self-managed by the app" chosen, will the correct color be displayed.

But how do you get back from Urgend to "self-administration through the app"?
I did not find an option.

Another bug.
If only ONE new email (K9 Mail notifications in lock screen works now, thx) is retrieved, the ringtone plays and the LED flashes.
But if more than one are retrieved at the same time, there is no ringing tone!? Only the LED flashes.

Bug or feature?

If the phone goes off by itself (display timeout) it will not be locked.
With "double tap to wake" or when turning on the on/off button, you're right in the homescreen!

Only if you switch it off by pressing the on/off button will it be locked!

Nice if it were a feature, since the setting for a timeout of the Lock screen password was already removed a long time ago.

If you are connected to a VPN there is no notification in the status bar. You can only see it if you pull down the notification center.

Last edited:
Dirty installed over the 8.6.21.v2, rebooted two times after installing Magisk 16.4, everything is smooth. Do we even know why it lags rebooting just once? And why does it take like 10 minutes to reboot the first time, compared to the 2 installing supersu? @ingbrzy please do you have an answer? Just curious. Mi Mix here.
good evening. are you making how many hours of your mix1 screen?

Hi @ingbrzy,

Is it possible to make an installer of the stock miui apps as non-system apps to be installed on other devices..?

Was hoping i could install the stock miui messages, contacts, dialer, calendar, and notes on my Black Shark.. (non rooted, original firmware)

Tried making a backup of said apks from my redmi note 4 mtk but won't install.. :(

Sent from my SKR-A0 using Tapatalk

Hello guys. Can I hide the notification bar on look screen? I don't see this option after this update. Thanks
Xiaomi mi6

@JinhaiX
we had tried all rom here for mi8se by chinese twrp,the situation the same like you,screen just show MI and again again ,system canot start,
now the only way is waiting TWRP from here

Mi6 - Sagit has grain in darker areas of photos (yes even in 100 ISO) Looking back at my old photos the problem does not exist in older MIUIs !
Anybody ?

Hi,

Im stuck on Mix logo,
I follow the instruction but still not succeeded.

I try many time of wipe/data
install the rom
reboot
and now stuck on Mix.

Im using mix 2s. help please.

thank you

Reactions: Shewky
I found on the internet for my Mi Note 2 connection sharing. It's in APN from the Orange World access point. I did this, so I wrote "default, supl, xcap, dun" in the APN type. So everything works perfectly.

I found a tile in quick settings named "Performance mode" what is exactly doing?

After I dirty flashed v8.6.28 over v8.6.21 on my MIX 2, I get a pop-up at every boot up saying "com.miui.smsextra.internal.SmsExtraApp" has crashed. Anyone else experiencing this? How to fix?

PS: Thanks a lot for your hard work! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.