Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys. One simple question: is there any way we can get the Google assistant to work? It still tells me that this function is not available for that language

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
80e053272da3bbb018a70698c48c7fe4.jpg

Reactions: jmrush
Notifications are not working as good as un previous ROM for mi8.Many apps don't notify unless you open them.

Notifications are not working as good as un previous ROM for mi8.Many apps don't notify unless you open them.
I have mimix2 and my notification works as usual, both on lockscreen and homescreen. I did as post#1 said, set "urgent" in notification settings and choose were you want to show the notification.

Hello everyone.
Can I ask, when will be beta update 8.7.2 for the next phones, Mido and the rest?
Thank you

I have installed the update, but for some reason my Mi Note 2 boots with miui 8 logo, and after booting its super slow and buggy, and it started to do this on every miui 10 rom

Hoping very much for a prompt release for Mi5 as the existing firmware has many bugs. The Notes were all deleted after update, Calendar crashes in 90% of cases when saving a new event (event is saved though). The right ("Back") button is slow and even stops working in some apps until the app is restarted.
As for the overall expirience - the new appearence of apps list (left button), events list in scroll down menu and alarm clock is much less useful than it was in MIUI9, IMHO. The Autobrightness never worked correctly and MIUI10 still didn't fix that, but the scroller is less visual now (again IMHO). Changing USB connection type now takes on more tap and appears at the bottom of scroll down menu (was always on top).

I had the same problem with the battery consumption(mi5), but I found a solution at least for me. I formatted cache, dalvik cache and data, and the phone work as always with normal battery usaged time. Try it, and feedback us if this solution work for you too.

I have tried this and i always do a clean install, but after a day or sometimes just a couple hours.. the phobe gets laggy and starts to consum battery and Google Play services running all the time.

Maybe i will try the next miui 10 update for Mi5 but at the moment i can't use the bugs or battery consuming as im using my phone daily for work.

On my mi note 2 firmware 8.6.28 eu. Part of the problem with notifications from applications. When talking in viber is a constant vibro. The signal does not display a notification block on the screen. He issued all the permits according to the instructions. In whatsapp shows two notifications on the icon, instead of one. Will this be fixed?

I have mimix2 and my notification works as usual, both on lockscreen and homescreen. I did as post#1 said, set "urgent" in notification settings and choose were you want to show the notification.
But you didn't have yo do that in previous version and everything worked. It fails now even with the urgent category,at least on mi8.

Hey man @ingbrzy ,
As always really good work man. I am trying to restore the backup of miui. It is taking so much time to restore it. It took at least 10 minutes to download iFont app and now it is stuck. Is it xiaomi server issue?
Really thansk mate,
MiguelNdeCarvalho

Status
Not open for further replies.