8.7.12 v2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to know if you (if possible) add the various functions / improvements ... which are: Battery optimization, Rom and Ram memory (maybe add a few MB more) speed of openings of the app (both in the closed and in the opening, that switching from one app to the other) improve / optimize the night-time photos of the Xiaomi smartphone (Mi 8) like that of the Huawei P20 Pro 4K video recording at 60 FPS increase the brightness defualt (instead of 444ppi leading to 494ppi ...) exceed the brightness limit (if maximum is 444ppi, I would like to exceed this limit) as happened in the Samsung smartphone introduce 2 speakers (instead of mono, dual speakers) increase in volume both in calls, both hands-free, and multimedia files ... improve the zoom (from 1x to 8x, without losing quality, neither graining photos and / or video) introduce new gesture (falcotativo) zoom out and / or zoom in on Notch (so you can put 3 or 4 notification icons instead, put 6 or 7 notification icons) as you know in your smartphone: Oneplus 6 P.S: you can take it easy, maybe carrying a part of the optimization / improvement ... at a time thank you for your hard work
Beside of what you ask if more generic than to say "I'm eating", a lot of what you ask are hardware related. So you don't have any idea of the subject, so... Let's move to the next person waiting in the line.

Sent from my Jason using Tapatalk and mask

I tried to flash xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5_V9.5.2.0.NAACNFA_v9-7.0.zip on my MI5PRO with TWRP (twrp-3.2.2-0-gemini.img) and TWRP gets stuck at "package_extract_file..." (see picture attached). Any help would be very welcome. Thanks

IMG_6438.JPG

how can we improve battery life for xiaomi.eu? I have soem battery drain and battery is draining so fast. But also it's the best performance rom i've seen nowadays.I took 209000 on Antutu.

Thanks for the update. I have still the same problem with mail app. Sorry but app mail included in the rom don't work for me. I try millions of times and revised all the data of different mail accounts that I have in my own domains and always appear the error POP3 STAT. I don't know what it means exactly. Don't appear option to choose pop3 or imap

[QUOTE = "ingbrzy, post: 427440, membro: 55523"] CHANGELOG 8.7.12

Lockscreen, barra di stato, barra di notifica
Ottimizzazione - Velocità sblocco volto (07-12)
Correzione - Il problema dello schermo lampeggiante nel processo di sblocco delle impronte digitali (07-12)
Correzione - Risolto lo sfondo in modalità PIP

Temi
Correzione - Caricamento di temi con temi fissi
Correzione - Risolto il suono della natura mancante nei suoni

Sicurezza
Correzione - La sicurezza smette di funzionare [Redmi Note 4]
Ottimizza: nuova interfaccia utente del Centro sicurezza
Correzione - Correzione della cronologia delle posizioni di Google [MIX2S]
Risolto - Corretto Google Pay su [MIX2S]

Notifica
Risolto - Nessuna notifica sulla schermata di blocco [Mi 6]
Ottimizza: il volume multimediale può essere modificato solo durante la riproduzione multimediale (come in MIUI 9)

telecamera
Correzione: il video è bloccato durante l'acquisizione di video 1080P [Mi 5]

I just installed miui 10, it's very, cute. but I would like to know why when I get notifications does not show me on the main screen and that lock screen (the latter I changed the theme). you know why??. thank you
Novità: modalità Ritratto AI per dispositivi con fotocamera singola [Android 8.x] (07-06)
Novità: modalità Ritratto AI per la fotocamera anteriore [Android 8.x] (07-06)

Blocca schermo
Correzione - Il telefono può sbloccarsi senza password / impronta digitale / modello [Mi 6]

MIUI 8.7.12 v2 TUTTE LE ROM RICARICATE
- Risolto il problema delle notifiche lockscreen
- Corretto il crash dell'applicazione Calculator sui dispositivi 7.x.

AFH ha caricato, SF sta ancora caricando .. [/ QUOTE]

CHANGELOG 8.7.12

Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar
Optimization - Face unlocking speed (07-12)
Fix - The problem of flashing screen in the process of fingerprint unlocking (07-12)
Fix - Fixed background in PIP mode

Themes
Fix - Fixed themes details loading
Fix - Fixed Nature sound missing in sounds

Security
Fix - Security stops working [Redmi Note 4]
Optimize - New Security Center UI
Fix - Fixed Google location history [MIX2S]
Fix - Fixed Google Pay on [MIX2S]

Notification
Fix - No notification on lock screen [Mi 6]
Optimize - Media volume can be changed only when media playing (same as in MIUI 9)

Camera
Fix -The video is stuck when taking 1080P video [Mi 5]
New - AI Portrait mode for single camera devices [Android 8.x] (07-06)
New - AI Portrait mode for the front camera [Android 8.x] (07-06)

Lock screen
Fix - Phone can unlock without password/fingerprint/pattern [Mi 6]

MIUI 8.7.12 v2 ALL ROMS REUPLOADED
- Fixed lockscreen notifications
- Fixed Calculator app crash on 7.x devices

AFH uploaded, SF still uploading..

I just installed miui 10, it's very, cute. but I would like to know why when I get notifications does not show me on the main screen and that lock screen (the latter I changed the theme). you know why??. thank you

Redme Note 5 4/64 on version 8.7.5 everything was fine.
After flashing 8.7.12 v2 everything works exept if i enter TWRP again to flash SU i cannot see data partition, nor can i mount Data partition or SD card.
What happenend ?

Last edited:
MIUI 10 is really awesome, but I want to know why it change my WhatsApp icons
The black background is miui9 and the blue background is miui10, any way to get those icons back? Thanks
87f769981430ad05205660ef3206b535.jpg
f0c3c8e1296ee8c7a408e904c871883e.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

Last edited:
on mix2 I do not have notifications on the lockscreen, telegram turns on the screen but I do not see it, gmail just sound, whatsapp work ... do I have to change any settings? with 8.7.5 everything worked perfectly ...
Thanks
i have the v2

After 5 hours of intens use i have found only 2 bugs with this version on mi5s plus (natrium). Both messenger app and google play store app force close every 5 to 10 minutes. In messenger i can enter but in pkay store i cannot. Please help. Any solution is apreciated. Thank you
Here on my natrium untill now everything is ok.If you encounter troubles will keep in touch,search me on softpedia xiaomi forum.

For Oreo users check the importance to be, urgent. This is a solution for lockscreen notifications. At least for me this is working for some apps, in mi note 3 .
46e07e078357b260b1db88804ffc5168.jpg

Sent from my Mi Note 3 using Tapatalk

On mi note 3, dirty flash from miui 9.5.10 EU work fine.. no battery drain and no error. thanks!!!!!

After installing this ROM, my phone's memory looks like this:
no_space.jpg

Should there be more space on the system partition?
Reg

After installing version 2 in MI MAX, the camera don't shoot photos, only I can make videos.
that's possible have a solution for this?
Thanks in advance.

on mix2 I do not have notifications on the lockscreen, telegram turns on the screen but I do not see it, gmail just sound, whatsapp work ... do I have to change any settings? with 8.7.5 everything worked perfectly ...
Thanks
i have the v2

even me does not show me notifications in the lock screen (of which I changed the theme) and main screen. somebody help me. thank you

Really disappointed that there is seems no solution for the problem I have with Mi 8 Se and xiaomi.eu ROM ( internal problem with Device) official members are silent about this problem too. Whatever I sadly have to return to Chinese til official global.

On firmware 8.7.12 eu and did not fix the notifications on the lock screen from the application signal, the screen lights up and no notification. Fix it at last. You are welcome.

Reactions: kmsr16
Status
Not open for further replies.