8.7.12 v2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is exactly what happens to me, if you can fix it I would appreciate it very much
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Like I said, seeing the crash alert dialog is useless. See that "Ver resumen" link? That's the screen I'm interested in.

Can anyone with Redmi 5A or Redmi 5 Plus capture a full logcat?

Last edited:
Hi! Is there a theme or something like the default theme but the default theme that is in the China version, I like more that one, I don't like the this flat play store icon that comes with this rom (xiaomi.eu) or is there a way to remove the icon or something...
MIUI-9-Stock-Wallpaper.-Download-Now-Wallpaper-Xiaomi-MIUI-Official-First-Batch.jpg

Like this

Last edited:
@Igor Eisberg

Can someone look at the zip file for the Redmi S2, please. Something is not right. We are at least 2 people where the zip does not work. The one has a bootloop after flashing and I come back every 1-2 minutes after recovery.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi S2 mit Tapatalk

Well since this version im using MIUI10 now for a week on Mi5.
Great work on battery! and Google Services doesnt consume that much battery anymore.
I like the full screen gestures.. i still have to get used to it but it works great.

Magisk works smooth and i found a way to install Xposed so far no problems or crashes.

I have the module Always-On Fingerprint installed in Magisk.
The fingerprint is little bit slow , i had this also installed on 9.5 Nougat stable and it worked faster.

Besides that minor bugs like no notification in lockscreen. Also iTube doesn't appear and can you make this one work so that you can go to the next song on lockscreen, so far in nougat stable you can only pause/play.

Thank you for your work and defintly Worth it to install this Rom.
Cant wait till nex Update!

Ok, I'll stick my neck out -

What "Reset" button?

Can't get this to appear in my Note2 or Mix1 either.
My bad, not reset button but "Reboot" button; Once you can see the 4 icons (Airplane / Silent / Reboot / Power off), clicking on the Reboot button will give you a new screen with 3 new buttons: Fast Boot mode / Tap to reboot / Recovery mode (all having a nice icon)

Reactions: cobben
can anybody help me. My device is Redmi 5 plus (vince). After the 8.7.12 update my phone keeps flickering at lockscreen. I can't use it anymore. Please help asap

Reactions: aivus
i have a redmi 5a and i have the same issue of face unlock crashing. i tried to do logcat but it seems its not making log file cant detect the phone.
Well.. Wipe data will solve your problems..

Could you guys bring back the "show on lock screen" toggle on Notifications & Status bar settings? Anyone can exploit this to turn off gps even if they can't unlock my phone. It is a very big problem

Reactions: Kyury
Hi! Is there a theme or something like the default theme but the default theme that is in the China version, I like more that one, I don't like the this flat play store icon that comes with this rom (xiaomi.eu) or is there a way to remove the icon or something...View attachment 19429
Like this

1) The icon in the screenshots looks hideous
2) This doesn't belong in this thread
3) Get a custom theme -OR- open the .tmz file of this theme with 7zip, then change the icon manually (in one of the "drawable-" folders) and apply with Themes app.
4) Please don't ask for any more details to this, don't bother devs with this, just google how to do it yourself!

Reactions: watermelon17

it is possible for you to add the various functions / improvements ... which are: Battery optimization, Rom and Ram memory (maybe add a few MB more) speed of openings of the app (both in the closed and in the opening, that switching from one app to the other) improve / optimize the night-time photos of the Xiaomi smartphone (Mi 8) like that of the Huawei P20 Pro 4K video recording at 60 FPS increase the brightness defualt (instead of 444ppi carrying at 521 ppi ...) exceed the brightness limit (if maximum is 444ppi, I would like to exceed this limit) as happened in the Samsung smartphone introduce 2 speakers (instead of mono, dual speakers) increase in volume both in calls, both hands-free, and multimedia files ... improve the zoom (from 1x to 8x, without losing quality, neither graining photos and / or video) introduce new gesture (falcotativo) zoom out and / or zoom in on Notch (so you can put 3 or 4 notification icons instead, put 6 or 7 notification icons) as you know in your smartphone: Oneplus 6 P.S: you can take it easy, maybe carrying a part of the optimization / improvement ... at a time thank you for your hard work

Reactions: Coldmind
Hey guys,

Can I dirty flash from 8.4.12 (miui 9 android 8.0) with magisk v16 and twrp 3.2.1.0? Or do I need to wipe data?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.