Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ingbrzy
hi, there is no option 'show notification icons' on Redmi 6 pro rom. Could you update this option on next release?
e1b610dacda00e8d76715ed39ba7943b.jpg
304a4f003c3bd1768a0c3827a671d0eb.jpg

Wysłane z mojego Redmi 6 Pro przy użyciu Tapatalka

Reactions: Ryoma and SLiM
Hi, currently we don't have active translators in the repository, because I'm too busy these days. And other contributors have stopped to help. If you have some time can you attach images where the ROM isn't translated and I will try translate soon as possible.
If you like to help in the translation, also you can create a issue in https://github.com/ingbrzy/MA-XML-10-SPANISH and I will explain you how to translate
Sorry for the inconvenience :-(

Seem's like he has make the issue. I'm interested on helping with the traslation too, so if you explain him in the issue i'll help too.

I'm taking a look, just have to change the XML values to the spanish ones? Like:

Code:
<string name="HIPS_Action_Accept">Allow</string>

to

Code:
<string name="HIPS_Action_Accept">Permitir</string>

Uh-oh, that's not good...

My rom doesn't install after extracting.

With the following warnings...
Code:
unmount of /cust failed; no such volume
unmount of /system failed; no such volume

Whoops, what gives?

If I reboot afterwards, it endlessly bootloops with the Mi-logo.

But I can fortunately boot into TWRP.

Update:
Tried re-downloading the rom.
But to no avail. Same problem as mentioned above.

Now what to do I wonder?
Does anyone what should be my next step now?

Thank you...

Is there any setting to get all the notifications displayed in the pull down notificationshade on lockscreen while phone is locked?

Now when I've dismissed the notifications from lockscreen I always have to unlock the phone to see them.. Is there still an option to show them and I only don't find it?

Cheers
I've been trying to find out how to restore that feature too. No luck at all.

Mount system and cust manually in TWRP before installing?

Yeah, one would assume.

The thing is I did mount "/system" beforehand
So that error is definitely a weird one I can't explain myself.

But it get's better: I don't seem to have a "/cust" folder...

Should I create one myself??

someone can help me: I have a Mi 8, I did the factory reset (because I had a problem), but during the reset, my phone will restart continuously after a few seconds. I tried everything: the volume key on + power (to get into recovery) did not work, the only operation I can do is: get into fastboot, but with Miflash toll, I can not flash (in the sense that I have downloaded from the Xiaomi.eu rom of this device) but tells me: can not found flash-all bat. then I decided to download the fastboot rom of Mi 6 (I need to restart the device, I install xiaomi.eu) but it tells me: mismatching image and device, I tried to delete the lines (9 and 10) with notepad , but nothing ever appears to me error, I tried to copy the folder to local disk C, but nothing, the result does not change. now the only solution is to wait for the fastboot rom of Xiaomi Mi 8 (to see if it solves the problem), but on the site there is not yet this fastboot rom. do you know when it will release the fastboot rom of xiaomi i 8 ?? do you have any advice to advise me on this problem ?? thank you

Будет ли я получить обновление через ota ? Сейчас установлено 8.7.12. Дело в том, что в программе обновления нет версии 8.7.19. Показывает сообщение об отсутствии обновления. Redmi 5A.

Hi guys!

One question, I have a Redmi Note 5 Pro with the latest stable version of the EU, when I install the ROM and turn on my phone everything is fine, I set my phone normally and everything is fine, but when I install Magisk v.16.0 and restart my phone , start slowly, late and with errors, can someone tell me if it is the rom or my phone ?, when I uninstall Magisk everything returns to normal, maybe this rom can not stand Magisk, I do not know, I hope your answer guys.

Sorry for my english, my native language is the spanish.

on eu weekly magisk 16.0 for me work fine

i full wiped, and downloaded this last release. After flashing i cant get past security popup.

I have to unlock my mi account , that is possible to input, but no connection, so i want to open wlan settings, but there isnt a popup so i cant put in a working connection now?!
full wiped now and trying 8.7.12 now

EDIT: first input needs to remove sim cards, then i can get past security pop ups .

Last edited:
I found one big in last release: there is not a System Settings icon in the right upper corner of the screen. Xiaomi Mi5.
8ad66a4e3bf95d6046700703fd63cfd7.jpg

Изпратено от моят MI 5 с помощта на Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.