Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
(BUG)
apparently not fixing the Face ID bug in Redmi 5A (Riva) :/
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Yes but I see nothing to separate them.

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk
OMG search well I will not lead you. It is possible to separate those in Mi5 from a long time ago. Besides, a lot of people wrote how to do it in thread 8.7.12

My camera switches to telephoto only at panorama and manual mode, if i am on normal photo mode and press the x2 button, it zooms with the digital zoom, it does not change to the telephoto camera. Anyone else has this bug?

Στάλθηκε από το MIX 2S μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
Hi, the telephoto lens can be used only in good lighting conditions. If it is dark or the light is not enough the digital zoom in the main sensor is used.

Reactions: frason
Hi, the telephoto lens can be used only in good lighting conditions. If it is dark or the light is not enough the digital zoom in the main sensor is used.
Thanks for the answer, i'll test it. Where does this info coming from? Is it by testing or some official xiaomi info?

Thanks for the answer, i'll test it. Where does this info coming from? Is it by testing or some official xiaomi info?

I can confirm his statement about the tele-lens. It's absolutely logical, that the tele lens only works in good light, otherwise you would get a cruel foto quality.

Gesendet von meinem MI 6 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: kidstretch
After enabling Camera2API I realised that it's not working at all:
all apps are showing black screen only (Footej cam, Snap cam, *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* (tried 3..4 variants)).
I'm using a Redmi Note 4 Global (Snapdragon) phone.

trwp flash magisk after each rom update

- Block quick settings panel on secure lock screen (Settings -> Notifications & status bar -> Show on secure lock screen)

I was waiting for this feature. It is necessary to add another option for blocking power menu on secure lock screen. Thanks.

trwp flash magisk after each rom update

Haha, I'm not that n00b :D I enabled Cam2API with Magisk 16.0 (and tried 16.7 as well) with a Magisk module, crosschecked compatibility with 3 different apps from Play Store - all are saying full support. But still: the apps are showing only black screen, nothing else, no camera picture.

Settings-button missing from Notification-shade, it's replaced by search. What's up with that, is there a setting for this?
Screenshot_2018-07-21-23-04-40-189_com.actionlauncher.playstore.png

Screenshot_2018-07-21-17-14-41-593_com.google.android.youtube.png
(BUG)
apparently not fixing the Face ID bug in Redmi 5A (Riva) :/
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

good evening everyone.
finally I spent 360 long hours waiting, today I can install the global version and finally unlock the bootloader, before starting I wanted to know which build multilanguage more stable and if possible give me the link to download, and if I can confirm that there is no big bug for xiaomi mi 8

mi 5x can't delete screenshots from gallery, I delete and they come back after a few minutes, have to delete from file manager

Reactions: Ryoma
Here is on my Mi 8 using MIUI 9.5 stable rom, gps offline always good detect, on MIUI 10 using a time its lost detect, not any seattles

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
b5355bc76f55afe5b9997f08237f4f70.jpg

Reactions: Darkion
Status
Not open for further replies.